Thread: Canadian Beef Jerky? page

Robynbee is offline Senior Member

Canadian Beef Jerky?

Primal Fuel
    I've been trying to find some grass-fed beef jerky in my neck of the woods so I don't have to pay all the crazy shipping fees from the US and deal with (potential) paperwork stresses. Yes, I know I could just make my own, but sometimes I'd like the quick option, say, if I'm suddenly headed out of town for work and haven't had time to make any (which happens often). And also, I can't find anywhere in town that sells any!

Does anyone have any ideas? Canucks, I'm looking at you.....

longview beef jerky is offline Junior Member
    Hi Robyn,
    Though I'm a little biased I'd recommend Longview Beef Jerky; full info can be found at Longview Beef Jerky - we can be found in lots of C-stores or you can order on-line. Hope this helps!
    longviewjerky

twa2w is offline Senior Member
    Longview beef jerky - contains soy, wheat, MSG and HFCS, be careful if you have any allergies

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Any local butcher shop should be able to make it for you.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!