Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Starting to deevolve physically, evolve mentally page 6

secretlobster is offline Senior Member
    Put about 30 miles on the bike this weekend! I'm going to need new tires before too long...
    Guy at EMS called me a "little lady" to my boyfriend, and asked him if he wanted to do some "real biking" without me. It was really insulting.
    The best thing about being female is the fact that we are consistently underestimated by men, intentionally or not. I love being underestimated, it means I have the chance to show you how to treat women as though we are capable adults, not babies who can't open jars or reach things on high shelves.

I wish getting tons of exercise would cancel out the fact that I have been eating tons of food lately. Like 1800-2000 calories a day. I'm not trying to go crazy with low-carb obsessions because I am very active, but I'm hoping that I can break even.

ICELAND on Saturday!!! Holy crap!! What a great country for primal living, too. Lots of meat, fish, and great dairy products.

Insanely busy.
    I've been eating a lot of salad and weird vegetable things (sliced beets) and very little meat lately. I don't know why. Maybe it's due to my woman-moon-cycle that I really don't crave meat at certain times. There are days when I'd rather have a juicy steak than a hot million dollars but it hasn't been recent. Yesterday I had a coconut curry for dinner. It feels so incomplete without rice.

Something has been making me really bloated/inflamed these past few days and I'm trying to figure out what.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm feeling really puffy still and up 2lbs. Still trying to figure out why.
    I leave for Iceland tomorrow, will be there ten days and hoping to have tons of great primal food. Perhaps TOO primal... I'm not sure the vikings cared too much for taste.
    Have an awesome week, and stay strong to everyone doing primal for the full month!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456