Thread: Hi from southeast Louisiana! page

DocFH is offline Junior Member

Hi from southeast Louisiana!

Primal Fuel
    Hey, all. I guess I'm late to the party. I bought the book about a month ago after having already heard some of the recommendations. My girlfriend is gluten intolerant and after I noticed a change in my own body's behavior having given up certain grains, I started researching evolution, diet, anthropological reasons for why we eat what we eat and what we're made of. Now with no grains I'm on my way to being fully "primal" and already seeing positive results! I have more energy than I've had in years, and walking (my personal form of exercise) is a pleasure rather than a chore despite having bad knees. I've decided it's time to buy another frisbee and start going outside to play again, something I haven't done in years. I just had to share.

Cheers,
    Doc (Note, I'm not a real doctor -- that's just a nickname I got from playing trumpet.)

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    I started researching evolution, diet, anthropological reasons for why we eat what we eat and what we're made of. Now with no grains I'm on my way to being fully "primal" and already seeing positive results!
    Awesome job doc- I enjoy seeing others take an active role in their own health!
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Doc. Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.