Thread: Im located in northern california (bay area) page

jaysond is offline Senior Member

Im located in northern california (bay area)

Primal Fuel
    just want to let anyone know that i followed the blue print along with watching dr.oz every day and it has completley changed my life. if anyone ever needs support or an activity partner hit me up. i usually go to san francisco every weekend for outdoor activity
    check out my story

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-236.html

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30116.html

Age (If you want): 30's

How Primal are you: 100%

Do you consume dairy: only eggs

Do you drink coffee or tea: Green Tea Only and 1TBS of green tea powder everyday

Motivator for switching to Primal: Weight Loss

Favorite exercise: Everything. I work the entire body Mon/Wed/Fri and abs on Tues/Thurs/Sun

Favorite Primal food: anything low carb

Best part about being Primal: The way I feel, and the 60lbs lost and maintained.

Worst part about being Primal: NADA!
    Last edited by jaysond; 05-11-2011 at 10:26 AM.

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    Awesome success Jason- how long you been at the primal lifestyle?
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

1 year! it was a lot of trial and error. i read peoples posts here often and i see people living it, trying it and even dropping it. i can honestly say that everybody's body is different but no matter what 80% of weight loss is what you put in your mouth. i lost alot of weight but the muscle and actuall body fat loss started when i started the blue print and stuck with it!!! there is a difference between losing weight and losing body fat!

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    I thought Oz recommended low-fat?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    true he does. he does suggest low carb for people that are obese. when i say i watched dr oz while following the blue print it was for all the tips and tricks and stories and vitamins and minerals like, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, healthy fats, ect. i can tell you one thing for sure. when you are following a low carb plan its important to have healthy fats through the day. mono and poly unsaturated fats are sooooo important and they target belly fat.