Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Success Story X's 10 million!!!! Life Changer

Success Story X's 10 million!!!! Life Changer

Shop Now
    i dont even know where to start. ill keep my story very simple. to start off a huge thank you to mark and always, always, always getting back to me about suggestions and diet changes. thank you! over the past year you saved and changed my life. i am only 5'6 and i weighed over 200lbs. i started following your plan every single day. i had high blood pressure, high colestrol and i was pre-diabetic. my bmi was over 30 and my body fat was close to 40%. i was in terrible condition. i am now down to 139lbs, my bmi is 22.5 and most important i am 7.8% body fat. thank you! i have before and after pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

thanks. i didnt notice that. ive been reading some other stories and all i can say is i follwed it exactly. ketosis and all and YES ketosis works! i even started each month with ketosis for the first week. i am at my goal weight, i guess its my goal weight. im at 7.8% body fat! i dont think it gets better than that. i was tested by the new BOD-POD.

jayson, I take it you had the primal leap for Mark to answer your questions and such?

Wowee!!!

Great job man. Holy crap.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

wow congrats! you got a whole new image too!
    -dennis

good job!
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Shop Now
    Wow! I read this earlier but popped in again and now I see the photos. Amazing transformation! You must feel great! When did you start PB?