Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rachel's May 2011 page 4

RachelZoe is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I love my primal groceries. In my fridge/freezer right now: salmon, shrimp, steak, chicken, sausage, bacon, butter, greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, grapes, blueberries, grapefruit, apples, oranges, lemons, limes, broccoli, baby herb salad mix, carrots. In the pantry, I have a bar of 72% dark chocolate and individual packages of almonds. Plus, I just made my own dressing for this week's lunches--it's olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and herbs.

Enjoyed the walk with my daughter this morning, even though I was freezing. Really don't want to take my winter coat out again, and in defiance of the weather, I bought a lovely sheer summer dress. Can't wait to wear it to an evening concert or outdoor cafe this summer.

RachelZoe is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I can see blue skies out my window today. Would be nice to have some sunshine today!

As this is the end of May, I guess I'll wrap up my May "challenge" here. I'm not weighing yet, but I will say that my Miss Me jeans seem to be a little bit looser than usual today. These jeans came straight from the dryer, too...and it's "that time..."

Here's the positive for May:
    -my boyfriend is on board. I taught him how to grocery shop and helped him precook his meals. He's found a great source of meat for us and is supportive of buying local fruit. He's also supportive of activities which involve walking, and we got two or three hours of walking in this weekend.
    -I bought a kettle bell.
    -The weather SHOULD be getting warmer soon. I would like to be able to spend more time outside.
    -I am fully recommitted to eating primal. It really is my favorite way to eat.
    -I'm eating whole foods again and nothing processed. Enjoying things like making new spice mixes and making my own salad dressing.
    -I flipped through some of my favorite cookbooks, and I am excited about cooking up some primal friendly meals this summer.
    -I did a lot of cleaning this month--got my kitchen all cleaned out and reorganized by bedroom as well.
    -I have a closet full of cute summer clothes.

Here's the negative for May:
    -I didn't lose any weight on the scale. All my earlier efforts appear to have zero'd out. Trending back in the 142 range.
    -Stress
    -Still having nightmares and still on seroquel, which may be messing around with my weight loss.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234