Thread: 5 months primal, first time poster. page

TerpsPwn_387 is offline Member

5 months primal, first time poster.

Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone.

I have been reading these forums for a while and decided to start posting. I have to say I love this lifestyle and love the fact my friends think I'm insane.

I am a 24 year old male, 5'11', and about 155 pounds any given day. I hope to maybe put on 10 pounds of muscle and burn fat (which I'm sure is a common goal).

I used to run 30+ miles a week while lifting 3x a week. I was also doing the "eat 6 small meals a day, high carb low fat diet." I was drinking 2 lo-carb monsters a day, with a cup or 2 of coffee as well. I was always tired and always hungry and I wondered why I didn't have a 6-pack.

Now I run maybe once every other week, drink one coffee in the morning just because I like it, and am full of energy the entire day and don't feel like shit if I have not eaten in 2 hours.

The best part of all is that I have become an amazing cook. I love cooking, the kitchen is my sanctuary and I use it a lot more than my 2 female roomates.

My college drinking behavior is starting to get under control on the weekends and I feel happier in general.

I just wanted to say hello everyone and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    What's up Terps- glad you joined in!

I absolutely enjoy cooking and BBQn'- I find it relaxes me for some odd reason. Trying different things and seeing people's reactions as they just realized they can eat good shit and still be healthy!

You're light years ahead of the game dude!
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Grok on/
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.