Thread: hello page

cynethia916 is offline Junior Member

hello

Primal Fuel
    I have been stalking this forum and others for many months now and have decided to try and be active. I would like to help some people like others have helped me along the way. Just stalking the forums has answered so many questions and mild dilemma's I have faced. So thank you to everyone who does contribute.

Here are some ?'s that I stole off the starter thread:

Your location: North Carolina (beaches)

Age (If you want): 30's

How Primal are you: Mainly

Do you consume dairy: yes, rarely

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes

Motivator for switching to Primal: Health

Favorite exercise: The squat

Favorite Primal food: Red meat

Best part about being Primal: The way I feel, and the 56lbs lost and maintained.

Worst part about being Primal: Being raised with excess, then using CW to try to be pretty for too many years, Primal just is not second nature yet. I still have to think constantly about my choices for me and my son. Then sometimes defend them from people with CW.

loves walking is offline Member
    Welcome: And how long did it take you to lose the 56 lbs? Did you find it hard to do?

I lost the 56lbs in five months. It was not hard at all. I was busy being a single mom, full time school, and full time work plus tae kwon do class twice a week. So the weight just disappeared as I never focused on it. My only problem was my cravings. They never went away. I was able to pass up the bad options that people always bring into work, but I craved any sugar for the entire time. I just wished I could beat the cravings. Eventually I think the cravings will be easier to handle and may eventually go away.

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    I lost the 56lbs in five months. It was not hard at all.
    That's sick that you lost 56lbs in 5 months time, even with being a single mom and all- congrats on the *easy* work- haha!
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you, But starting weight had something to do with it also. I work in an environment where I walk about 9 miles a day and I was over 250 lbs. Add in the change from horrible diet to good diet and my body did what it wanted to do, which was say by by to a chunk of weight.