Thread: "InGREEDients" page

O_O
    O_O is offline Senior Member

"InGREEDients"

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Tastes Just Like the Real Thing.

Do you know what partially hydrogenated oil is? What does zero grams of trans fat per serving really mean? Do you know what is in the food you eat on a daily basis? Registered nurse and filmmaker, David Burton knows. What you think you know about your diet and the food you eat is completely wrong…DEAD wrong!

Ride along on this culinary roller coaster as David sets the table with a cornucopia of leading researchers and the most respected scientists and healthcare professionals in the
    world. What you will discover is an alarming connection between what you put in your mouth and some of the most disgusting, unpalatable and life-threatening ailments known today!

The three diseases most directly connected with the consumption of hydrogenated oil are heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. These afflictions are eventually deadly if one keeps consuming hydrogenated oils, but with some simple changes in food choices and a little
    bit of exercise, these diseases are extremely preventable.

With cutting edge animations rarely achieved in independent filmmaking, inGREEDients will entertain, inspire, educate and at times frighten audiences of all ages. If you could see one movie this year that could save your life....This is that movie!
    ingreedients trailer

Sign Jamie Oliver's Food Petition:
    Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution | Toolkits | Jamie Oliver (US)

If not in the US you can still sign it.

For anyone following his show it will be back on air on June 3rd.

tanyayogi is offline Senior Member
    Buenos Aires until I start at NYU in the fall!
    HOLY CRAP that looks AWESOME!

dromos is offline Member
    I was so disappointed to see it taken off the air this month.

O_O
    O_O is offline Senior Member
    It was taken off due to low ratings but will air in its entirety in June. The first two episodes will air May 27th back to back I believe.

ELCO14 is offline Senior Member
    On the sites Toolkit it shows a picture of two lunches... I wouldn't want my kid eating either except for maybe the salad in choice #2.

I like the steps to bring awareness to the crap they feed children though.
    Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"