Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Family Primal-Where Primal is a Family Affair page 4

Primal Fuel
    We are still here and doing great. We have a little weight loss stall. I am not sure why I have stalled but after our cheat day a week ago (it was last thursday) I have kept on 2 of the 5 pounds that I bloated up (posting a question about that later). My husband is stalled but I think that is because he has a bad habit of having a smoothie at night for dessert. I know it is too many carbs, I told him but he does not seem to listen.

Life is busy!

We are all doing well. Today my eatng was great. I even did a little "fitness" play with my kids. We did our plank challenge and some push ups and wall push ups. I am still having a lot of bloating, boo to that.

I made an awesome meatza last night. My son swore up and down he was not going to eat it. He ate a ton.

I am going to enjoy some spicy dark chocolate and a bottle of water now.

Woot. I finally have gotten down the bloating and I think I had gotten myself dow into weight loss mode again. I seem to do extremely well with high fats. Sometimes I wonder how high is too high though? Yesterday I was at almost 70% of calories from fat! I am usally around 60% so yesterday was unusual. I just feel very full and energetic when I eat fat. Avacados are one of my faves.

Today we went out to lunch after church for father's day and our anniversary. It is a really cool American type place. I had a semi primal entree but had very un-primal appetizer and dessert. For my entree I had a BBQ salad. It is a salad with 4 oz of pulled pork. I had the pork on the side and pulled the stupid croutons off the salad. Yum.

Back at being a good primal girl tomorrow. I love how I feel when I eat well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234