First off, I'll preface this thread by saying I LOVE to cook. It's very therapeutic to me and takes my mind off the stresses of daily life. Oh yea, and it's delicious! It's been brought to my attention that too many of us on this site now eat more bland food since coming off CW American diets, and I won't stand for it. Apparently, the males on this site suffer the most.

I can't sit here and let people eat a hunk of meat and steamed vegetables and call that a "meal." What are we? Vegans? We don't have to punish ourselves every time we eat!

I love getting creative in the kitchen, and now since I've gone primal, it makes things a little more...challenging, we'll say. I'm using a lot of ingredients now that I've never touched months ago. Coconut flour, almond meal, flax meal, xanthan gum, cream of tartar...and my poor pizza peel and bags of King Arthur flour are gathering dust.

Well, this thread is going to be an outlet for my creativity. Feel free to comment, drool over or criticize the pictures in this thread. I'm an engineer, not an artist, so my presentation isn't very good!