Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: keep a jug of 'this' water on hand... :-) page

chia is offline Senior Member

keep a jug of 'this' water on hand... :-)

Primal Fuel
    De-Inflaming Lemonade: This drink is loaded with some of the most powerful anti-oxidant rich herbs and alkalizing elements. Make this fresh in a big glass pitcher each morning and keep refrigerated so the whole family can enjoy all day long. Even children and picky eaters typically enjoy this drink. This is a great way to help people who crave soft drinks and other sweetened drinks.

1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice:
    (4 -6 lemons)
    4-6 cups of clean water (to taste)
    1 tsp of ground turmeric
    1 tsp of cinnamon
    Pinch of pink salt (Himalayan Salt)
    1/2 tsp of liquid stevia (or to taste)
    Optional: 1 tsp ground/fresh ginger

denbro01 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds delish! Gotta try that....maybe with some bubbly water.

carbonated water is not the greatest.... stick to real water only..... of course, you can do whatever you want...BUT, I know the carbonation process if NOT great for the bones.... :-) fyi... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chia View Post
    carbonated water is not the greatest.... stick to real water only..... of course, you can do whatever you want...BUT, I know the carbonation process if NOT great for the bones.... :-) fyi... ;-)
    Really? Tell me more about that. I love bubbly water.

just what i've read over the years, that it breaks down calcium.... it can also irritate the esophagus over time....two not good things.... why risk it...remember, the more food or drink items have been handled by man, the more issues arise from simply consuming in its most natural form if possible... i should google it and read more about it......

peril is offline Senior Member
    I'll stick to water, out of the tap
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

remember, the more food or drink items have been handled by man, the more issues arise from simply consuming in its most natural form if possible.....
    Good point!!

DFH
    DFH is offline Senior Member
    just what i've read over the years, that it breaks down calcium.... it can also irritate the esophagus over time....two not good things.... why risk it...remember, the more food or drink items have been handled by man, the more issues arise from simply consuming in its most natural form if possible... i should google it and read more about it......
    Does that mean I shouldn't run tap water through the Brita filter I just bought!?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i have all those supplies on hand i think. page marked to try it

Bostonbully is offline Senior Member
    I have a carbonator. It just shoots carbon dioxide into the water and bam instant carbonated water, juice, etc. If the commercial way to carbonate water is anything like the way I do it at my house, and I bet it is just on a larger scale, then their is nothing to worry about when it comes to carbonated water (unflavored).
    "Live Free or Die"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast