Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seborrheic Dermatitis? Help! page 2

yellah is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi, i have been diagnosed of seborrhic dermatitis. It had reduced my self esteem and confidence. Everything in my life changed. I went from a happy person to a really sad and angry one. However, i realized that when i used this herbal, it has helped me with my problem. I found this herbal named LACTO PAFI. I am from the philippines by the way, so i guess it is only sold here. However, with internet and fast shipping, you may be able to buy it online too. I noticed that when i used this LACTO PAFI herbal, my sebborhic dermatitis was gone after 1 year and 7 months, after that i was completely healed. However, when i dont use the LACTO PAFI, my sebborhic dermatitis stayed with me for almost 8years that it ate my life. I hope you could get the chance to be healed too. Always remember, that the best healer is GOD and with Him, nothing is impossible. Have a wonderful day yo'all.

Jennifla is offline Senior Member
    I had bad skin problems on my forearms which are about 98% cleared up. My dermatologist also had given me several different antifungals which made things worse. I went Primal June 1, 2012, and only after I eliminated dairy in July did the skin issues start to resolve. When I was fighting the rashes, which were giant, scaly, itchy, scratch-till-you-bleed things which were never properly diagnosed, the only thing that gave me some relief was frequent application of mineral oil.

yellah is offline Junior Member
    Hi, i suffered from sebborhic dermatitis and acne for years. Then, i got introduced to this herbal liquid drink called Lacto Pafi Soya Fermented Drink. Aside from taking it orally, i also splash it on my face, wait for a few minutes and rinse it with water. My acne was gone after weeks of using it (red and dark spots faded, i did not look like i suffered from acne at all, not an inch!). Then, my Sebborrhic dermatitis got completely healed after 1 year and 7 months of regular use. Without the lacto pafi, my dermatitis stayed with me for 8 years without getting healed so i guess waiting for 1 year and 7 months is a very great deal knowing that battle with dermatitis is an expensive one and you dont easily get healed if you dont use the right product.

Lacto Pafi doesnt look like the regular cosmetic container but it is the only thing that healed my dermatitis. When i use it, i dont get worried about the chemical stuffs that would harm my skin, it is a herbal product (organic) so its very safe to use and its very cheap too. Small bottle lasts 3 months for me. By the way, Olay regenerist cream cleanser 100g (black tube) is also a wonder product. Very good for the skin.

RandyStimpson is offline Member
    Remember, everything in moderation -- STOP whatever you are doing to excess. It could be what is causing your problem. Whatever you are putting on your skin STOP for a week or so, when restarting keep a journal.

With all the beef you eat I doubt that you have a zinc deficiency. 6 oz of beef will get you 100% of your daily zinc requirements.

If you are eating right the only supplement you need is vitamin D (assuming if you are not getting adequate UVB rays from the sun) but no more than 2000 IU per day unless you know for sure that you are deficient. If you are not eating a healthy diet (or you are not sure) take a multivitamin.

I have never had seborrheic dermatitis but I have had skin issues some of which were resolved when I started eating 4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds a day to make sure I was getting 100% of my vitamin E requirements. Adequate vitamin E is essential for good skin health.

Etfremd is offline Junior Member
    I know this is an old thread but found it during my internet search. I have been suffering from Seborrheic Dermatitis for the past 3 months. I went to my primary care doctor and did two rounds of oral anti-fungal (Ketoconalzole 200 MG), first a 3 day course which helped somewhat then it came back with a vengeance and then a 7 day course that did not clear it up. I found some information on the web about salt water treatment. I got some course sea salt and put about 2-3 teaspoons in the sink and washed my face and poured it on my head, then I gently massaged another 2 teaspoons directly into my scalp. I am doing this twice a day. So far I see immediate results. After massaging the salt in I just leave it on my scalp. I think it is killing the Malassezia fungus that is basically overproducing due to too much sebum (oily skin). Anyway for those folks that find this thread they may want to try a sea salt treatment. Or go swim in the ocean if you are close to a beach.

Mik1971 is offline Junior Member
    Hi - try yamoa capsules - they totally cured ie no need to keep applying anything - had it since 16 yo, now 42 - no further symptoms - really - just 2 month course of treatment - just google it - meant for hayfever/asthma - wish I'd tried it when younger good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12