Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Victoria BC area up for hikes & workouts? page

Leanne is offline Senior Member

Anyone in Victoria BC area up for hikes & workouts?

Primal Fuel
    Shout out to anyone on southern Vancouver Island! I am hoping to find some primal minded people who are interested in meeting up for regular walking or intro level workouts. Hikes around Thetis or Elk lake (10 k approx?) maybe East Sooke regional park? Weekly outdoor get together and workouts? If you are interested please message me!
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

chia is offline Senior Member
    shoot, wish i could.. i live in Abbotsford, B.C. and don't have anyone to do cool stuff with like that.... just wanted to reply so you could see someone out there read your plea... :-)

Leanne is offline Senior Member
    lol thanks I appreciate the intention. My sister lives in Mission just across the bridge from you Maybe I should get a BC Primals thing going. The groups here are not very active though.
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Nion is offline Senior Member
    I live in New Westminster
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Big_Red is offline Junior Member
    Hey I'm from Victoria and always up for some hikes. I've been eating Primal for almost 2.5 years, but haven't run into anyone else in Victoria who is. Is there a Victoria primal community at all?

Baaables is offline Junior Member
    I am only a couple of weeks into what I guess would be called Lacto-paleo eating, and about the same for starting fitness. I have no problem with the walking portion, but I have never done much weight work, nor am I much of a runner. I have two small children (2.5 years, and 3 months) but would love to work something out (If dad is home, then maybe my toddler can stay with him, while baby is in his carrier and extra resistance for me).

Are you in Victoria Baaables? I feel that we should start a Victoria primal community.

Baaables is offline Junior Member
    I'm in Sooke. What exactly did you have in mind? A fitness club? Or a "let's all hang out and talk about how awesome Primal is" kind of club? I have let my car insurance run out, so I am on foot and bus for most things.

I'm not an extreme fitness nut, so just a get together, do a hike/walk, or talk about how awesome Primal is. It would be great to meet other people who love this diet and lifestyle. There may be a Victoria Primal/Paleo group on Facebook starting soon. Keep you eyes out for it.

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Aw, I wish I'd seen this sooner! I just spent a month in Victoria. One of the most beautiful places on earth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast