Page 373 of 408 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4071

Thread: Primal Journal ~* Diana Renata *~ page 373

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I wanna hear about this shake-up revelation when you return to the online realm... and of course we want details on the Batty visit!

Boarfest -- the end of July will sneak up fast!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    The shake up is more or less a snap out of Food Nazi-ism. I can be a real bitch to myself and it's not good for me. Being a Nazi can make me skinny, but eating well makes me feel GOOD. Eating well at Casa Batty made me realize how good I didn't feel when I was being restrictive. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't unhappy with being restricted... maybe I'm just a little sick like that. But physically, I feel much better when I'm free to eat at my pleasure.

I've decided... there will be meat. There will be fat. There will be veggies. There will be fruit. There will also be the occasional quinoa, wild rice, corn chip or white potato. I don't give a crap if it's not "paleo" or "Primal" if it's a whole, REAL food. No, I'm not gonna start living on potatoes, corn and rice, but I'm not going to shame myself for eating delicious food either. Sweet potatoes will make a more common appearance. No more super-low carbs either. More carbs, less fat.

I'm tired of feeling cold. I'm tired of having a slow metabolism. I'm not playing that game anymore.

I like having energy. On day one Batty & 216 had me biking 26 miles, then another 20-some miles on Saturday, and I LOVED it. I felt accomplished when I was able to carry my bike up a flight of stairs to see 216's studio. (Which is awesome I might add.) I didn't track a single calorie or macro. I ate dessert TWICE in one day. I had 2 ice cream sundaes in a weekend, and Batty's delicious maple boar bacon cheesecake. I ate blue corn tortilla chips.

I DIDN'T FEEL BAD.

We ate wonderful foods. Batty's omelets ROCK, and I finally got to try cock sauce. 216 took me to the most amazing Chinese restaurant where I ate pig intestine. Biking, walking, eating, vegging, talking. It was superb! Bacon, burgers and guac. Had a fab time tooling around with 216 at the lake, climbing rocks n chillin. Coffee with Batty in the morning was too cool and I slept with her doggy! Very much enjoyed chatting on the porch with D, and hanging out. I must visit them often.

I ate balut! It was DELICIOUS. Blog post coming up.
    I just ate durian. It was DELICIOUS! Blog post in a couple days.

I'm not going to report my food here anymore. It feels too much like confession. In fact I'm not even going to think about what I've eaten at the end of a day. If I happen to eat something awesome, I will share.

I will eat when I'm hungry. If I want to eat small snacks all day, that's what I'll do. If I'm not hungry, I won't eat until I am.

My waist size and my jeans can kiss my ass. I'm gonna live, and be warm and healthy and active.

The next step is getting my ass to bed at a decent hour and working on that precious #5.

What else from the weekend? I bought a REAL corset, which Batty was a master at cinching me into. We colored Amy's hair blue and it looked HAWT! I will get pictures soon. They're taking FOREVER to upload.
    Last edited by Diana Renata; 05-24-2011 at 07:52 PM.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    wow.
    seriously.
    wow.

Great post.

You've given me a lot to think about...

I'm glad you're back!!
    Oh, and I can't wait to see the photos!!!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could just eat what I feel like and forget about it, well I can, so long as I don't eat any starch, sugar or grains of any kind. Other than that, I've got free reign!

Seriously though, we could use a little more of that sanity around here these days, I just headed over here after reading a few of the orthorexic posts on the main forum.... Seriously man! These people need to lighten the f@#k up!?!
    I guess that's easy for me to say now that I've been through my 8 months of no movement at all to now finally being healthy enough to lose weight, but I can really see why Batty stays away now, once you've figured this shit out, it's hard to listen to other people going through the same thing without losing your mind. People just don't listen to the "be patient, get healthy, the rest will follow" advice. It's a bit frustrating.

I'm glad you had an awesome weekend. Colour me soooo jealous.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Hot corset pic's or it didn't happen.

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Hot corset pic's or it didn't happen.
    i saw it, it happened.
    and there are pics.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    those crop-mobbing pics look awesome, lucky you!

tanyayogi is offline Senior Member
    Buenos Aires until I start at NYU in the fall!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    The shake up is more or less a snap out of Food Nazi-ism. I can be a real bitch to myself and it's not good for me. Being a Nazi can make me skinny, but eating well makes me feel GOOD. Eating well at Casa Batty made me realize how good I didn't feel when I was being restrictive. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't unhappy with being restricted... maybe I'm just a little sick like that. But physically, I feel much better when I'm free to eat at my pleasure.

I've decided... there will be meat. There will be fat. There will be veggies. There will be fruit. There will also be the occasional quinoa, wild rice, corn chip or white potato. I don't give a crap if it's not "paleo" or "Primal" if it's a whole, REAL food. No, I'm not gonna start living on potatoes, corn and rice, but I'm not going to shame myself for eating delicious food either. Sweet potatoes will make a more common appearance. No more super-low carbs either. More carbs, less fat.

I'm tired of feeling cold. I'm tired of having a slow metabolism. I'm not playing that game anymore.

I like having energy. On day one Batty & 216 had me biking 26 miles, then another 20-some miles on Saturday, and I LOVED it. I felt accomplished when I was able to carry my bike up a flight of stairs to see 216's studio. (Which is awesome I might add.) I didn't track a single calorie or macro. I ate dessert TWICE in one day. I had 2 ice cream sundaes in a weekend, and Batty's delicious maple boar bacon cheesecake. I ate blue corn tortilla chips.

I DIDN'T FEEL BAD.

We ate wonderful foods. Batty's omelets ROCK, and I finally got to try cock sauce. 216 took me to the most amazing Chinese restaurant where I ate pig intestine. Biking, walking, eating, vegging, talking. It was superb! Bacon, burgers and guac. Had a fab time tooling around with 216 at the lake, climbing rocks n chillin. Coffee with Batty in the morning was too cool and I slept with her doggy! Very much enjoyed chatting on the porch with D, and hanging out. I must visit them often.

I ate balut! It was DELICIOUS. Blog post coming up.
    I just ate durian. It was DELICIOUS! Blog post in a couple days.

I'm not going to report my food here anymore. It feels too much like confession. In fact I'm not even going to think about what I've eaten at the end of a day. If I happen to eat something awesome, I will share.

I will eat when I'm hungry. If I want to eat small snacks all day, that's what I'll do. If I'm not hungry, I won't eat until I am.

My waist size and my jeans can kiss my ass. I'm gonna live, and be warm and healthy and active.

The next step is getting my ass to bed at a decent hour and working on that precious #5.

What else from the weekend? I bought a REAL corset, which Batty was a master at cinching me into. We colored Amy's hair blue and it looked HAWT! I will get pictures soon. They're taking FOREVER to upload.
    You are an inspiration. You are living life!!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Thanks everyone <3

Did well today, not thinking too much about eats other than making sure everything is nutritious and delicious.

Failing at getting plenty of #5 tonight but M just went home and a gorgeous thunder storm is starting. Prepping some food for tomorrow since I know I won't have much time to do it later. Mmm... sweet potatoes for breakfast. Can't wait!

And yes, Darthy, it DID happen...

Many photos here: The Wilderness Childe: She Ate What!?

And Batty has some more here: maple cheesecake with boar bacon! | batty.us

Tomorrow is 2300 Degrees at the Glass Museum. Gonna go with M. That kicks off Glassfest here in Corning so will be enjoying that as much as possible. Hopefully will have many more delicious pics to add.

Happy Hump Day!

Ellie G is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Everything sounds SO FUN and you look SO HAWT and I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!