Thread: SpecOps Scrubbed? page

Adrianag is offline Senior Member

SpecOps Scrubbed?

Primal Fuel
    I sent someone a link to SpecOps fantastic progress reports and noticed that threads he started or replies he posted in other threads have vaporized. What gives? National security?
    Last edited by Adrianag; 05-05-2011 at 05:51 AM.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianag View Post
    I sent someone a link to SpecOps fantastic progress reports and noticed that threads he started or replies he posted in other threads have vaporized. What gives? National security?
    Not too sure but I just checked the member list and his ID doesn't even come up. If he asked to be removed that's one thing but if he were removed by someone else, that's a tragedy.
    Georgette

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Not too sure but I just checked the member list and his ID doesn't even come up. If he asked to be removed that's one thing but if he were removed by someone else, that's a tragedy.
    I understand removing oneself from one point forward, but to remove past posts is very strange, and I don't see why the administrators would allow it. There are still traces where somone quoted their post, but when entire posts are missing witnout even a comment inserted in it's place to that effect, the flow of a thread beomes garbled...

aktres is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't blame him if he took a hike. This place is out of control. The sex threads are NSFW, or for teenagers, and the political threads are disturbing. I'm here to learn about nutrition, not argue with the tea party.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aktres View Post
    I wouldn't blame him if he took a hike. This place is out of control. The sex threads are NSFW, or for teenagers, and the political threads are disturbing. I'm here to learn about nutrition, not argue with the tea party.
    +1 I'm thinking of doing the same.