Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a good sleep mask... page

jennf is offline Senior Member

Looking for a good sleep mask...

Shop Now
    Any suggestions? I've got the dark room thing going at home, but am thinking about upcoming travel and want to be able to sleep in the dark wherever I am. I've looked around for masks, but haven't been impressed with what I've seen in person, and am wary of ordering online without a recommendation.

Thanks!

d2mini is offline Senior Member
    Amazon.com: Dream Zone- Earth Therapeutics Sleep Mask, 1ct: Beauty

Comfy, cheap and it works great. Buy two.
    -dennis

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    +1. My wife got one for me and herself. It is comfortable and blocks out light very well. I think she got ours from Ulta.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    I never could stand them until I got this one. It's contoured so you can blink your eyes. I hate having a mask pressing on my eyes.

pklopp is offline Senior Member
    I swear by this one.

I've tried a few, including the one suggested by d2mini ( which is quite nice, I admit ). However, for me, they all tend to let in light from the cheekbone area. The one I currently use is made of memory foam and is the best in this regard.

-PK
    My blog : cogitoergoedo.com

Interested in Intermittent Fasting? This might help: part 1, part 2, part 3.

strom is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a great idea since its difficult to block out all the lights in my room. Lots of LEDS that need to be on for a network.

DanC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyEater View Post
    I never could stand them until I got this one. It's contoured so you can blink your eyes. I hate having a mask pressing on my eyes.
    +1

GregWaldoGammon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyEater View Post
    This is the same kind I have. I used to work 3rd shift so I did a lot of sleeping during the day and I would constantly wake up from the natural light coming in my windows.

When I got these though I would sleep all the way through just like I was sleeping at night (these obviously don't replace sleeping at night though). They are extremely comfortable too because they don't push on your eyes. The bubbles over the eyes is what seperates them from any other sleep mask I've ever seen.

Hope this helps.

telsahy is offline Junior Member
    Zeepo is a revolutionary, strapless eye mask that completely blocks out light by gently binding to your face with FDA-approved, double-sided, adhesive strip which are medical grade, hypo-allergenic and latex-free. I sleep with it every night and I'm hooked.

The inventor of Zeepo explains more about the whole concept in a video you can check out here Unique Zeepo Strapless Eye Mask and Sleep Mask Better Sleep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast