Page 1 of 699 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page

Rivvin is offline Senior Member

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Primal Fuel
    There are tons of threads for girls and their periods, their mood swings, whether it's more primal to bleed once a month into a washable cup, and etc. so I decided that guys need a thread to get stuff of their chests.

Luckily us dudes don't really have to worry about the freaking disgusting girlie issues you primal ladies do, and so I am hoping I can at least skim this thread without throwing up in my mouth a little. I don't even know why I like you ladies anymore after reading some of your threads! I mean hell, sometimes I feel like I am watching a dog eat his own vomit when I read what you "primal divas" post.

So what is this thread for? It's for anything guy-related. Some example topics:
    1. My penis bends a little to the left... will bacon cure that?
    2. My penis bends a little to the right... will avocado cure that?
    3. My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?

So now let's begin.

I would like to discuss a conversation I had at the gym today. A woman at my crossfit box claims that women deserve to have money lavishly spent on them because of how much effort it takes for them to look pretty and how much it costs for them to look nice. Apparently, the big perk for us guys is that we get to use them as arm candy. I was pretty taken aback by this, but then the other ladies in the gym joined the conversation in agreement! The unfortunate thing is this isn't the only time I've heard females make this claim! So now... a rant:

Ladies... I don't care if you spend 5 days a week in the gym and spend half your life savings on makeups and clothes to look pretty for me. If you touch me sometimes and maybe make me a meal once awhile, I don't freaking care how you look as long as people don't mistake you for a homeless hooker edit: on second thought, there are times this might be okay.

I am a pretty decent looking guy. I work haaaaaarrrdddd to look the way I do. I train 5 days a week and eat pure, natural healthy foods (expensive). I physically hurt myself on a practically daily basis trying to push my body one step closer to my ultimate goal. It costs a lot of money to do the training I participate in. For some reason, I have never, ever lorded this shit over any girl I've taken on a date because it would be disgustingly gross of me to say something like that or even feel that way. And yet it's acceptable for ladies to do this?

Having said all this, I still love all you ladies out there in the world to death and could not live with you so basically everything I have said means nothing in the end.

NEEEEXXXXTTTT!
    Last edited by Rivvin; 05-03-2011 at 11:18 AM.

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    <sneak in> YAY! Rivvin is back!! <sneak out>
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    <sneak in> YAY! Rivvin is back!! <sneak out>
    Like a mighty titan sleeping under the waves of a turbulent ocean, I awaken to crash majestically through the surf and triumphantly announce to the world that I have come back to stake my claim upon this earth.

... or some stupid shit like that

Paleobird Guest
    I have never had any respect for anyone who sponges off anyone else financially, male or female (and yes it does happen both ways).

That said. Hey Rivven! You up for a gig as my boy toy arm candy? I'll pay your gym membership if you come out to California and make me sandwiches.

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    *some* women *think they* deserve to have money lavishly spent on them because *they are selfish and lazy*
    **fixed**

ps: in my experience women like that spend all that money/effort/time for each other rather than their prospective males.
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    For some reason, I have never, ever lorded this shit over any girl I've taken on a date because it would be disgustingly gross of me to say something like that or even feel that way. And yet it's acceptable for ladies to do this?
    I think the reason is because you have class. I also think that it shouldn't be acceptable for ladies to do this. I'm female, FWIW.

(And ... now more women than men have posted on Rivvin's MANLY MAN thread! )
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

strom is offline Senior Member
    Can't stand morning wood. Wakes me up at weird hours I didn't use to have it before Primal.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    If you pimp yourself out as armcandy, cheap (or expensive, for that matter) floozy, or in any other way get all your needs met based on your looks, you better have a back up plan. Looks are surface deep and fade, but ugly goes straight to the bone.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by strom View Post
    Can't stand morning wood. Wakes me up at weird hours I didn't use to have it before Primal.
    It is a proven fact that consuming more meat will, in fact, make your meat more boney.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by inquisitiveone View Post
    (And ... now more women than men have posted on Rivvin's MANLY MAN thread! )
    That old Monty Python Sea Shanty song keeps running through my head. "Men, men, men, men....................."

Page 1 of 699 1231151101501 ... LastLast