Page 76 of 699 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 76

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    leanne are we married to the same guy? well, no, my husband doesn't let me dress him because he says he's hit on by too many guys. but then again, based on where we live, it makes more sense that a well-dressed man is gay rather than just well-dressed.

John Gibson is offline Senior Member
    Agree with Rivvin on this one... the red rocks...

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Ah good ol' JD and coke. Unfortunately I no longer consume either of those, so I limit myself to The Robb Wolf Special: The NorCal Margarita - Nick Zadrozny

Unfortunately I'll never be as interesting as the Dos Equis guy at this rate.

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    pretty please?

lmao!!!
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post

I doubt that I've got a friend that has his own blog/website & FB page about being the most interesting man in the world... if he can do it... you can too plus you've got a leg up being primal and all...not to mention the LT Dangle photo from halloween

Leanne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    leanne are we married to the same guy? well, no, my husband doesn't let me dress him because he says he's hit on by too many guys. but then again, based on where we live, it makes more sense that a well-dressed man is gay rather than just well-dressed.
    He really saw the light when we went to his company Christmas party two years ago and the owner of the company who could never remember his name before came over and started talking to him and pointed him out to one of branch presidents and said "this is the kind of impression we need our sales team to present, professional yet approachable" But I still see him in a fitted black tshirt and dark wash jeans and think DAMN. Especially now that he is rocking out 100 push up every night.
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    you trying to get someone preggers?

I really hate to make this thread girlie again, but I had to clear this up for you. Sex during the period is not when women get pregnant, generally. Ovulation usually occurs 10-14 days later. I won't go into anymore technicalities to save your manly-ness. :P

Speaking of boobs, everyone loves boobs. I've found gay men especially love boobs. I've never been felt up more than when I go to gay bars.
    ~Sandy

Nion is offline Senior Member
    My hair is down to the small of my back (and i'm 5'11 so it's effing LONG) but i'm gonna get layers cut it...probably will go back to mid-back

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    so...

Period sex. I think I have a horrifying new fetish.

Seriously dudes try it.
    I raped my husband last time as usually he won't touch me during that time. He acted disgusted but his actions said somethng else entirely.
    Georgette

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Ah good ol' JD and coke. Unfortunately I no longer consume either of those, so I limit myself to The Robb Wolf Special: The NorCal Margarita - Nick Zadrozny

I never drink coke at home and its a rare occassion I get drunk anyway so I let it slide
    Day after tomorrow happens to be such an occassion though, so me n' Jack'll be getting reaquainted.. As will getting a coke hangover the next day but I can live with that! (Interesting note, I've NEVER had a hangover from booze but when I started only drinking coke with alcohol and never on its own, I get ill after drinking. So I'm badass with baileys XD)

Uhm.... BOOBS?
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!