Page 696 of 699 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 696

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I don't just go down on anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I've always been a boobs guy
    Agree.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I was a boobs guy until I was like 13. I think it's a mommy thing.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I think it has some correlation to being breast-fed. All of my male friends whom were not breast-fed are ass guys, the others are boob guys.

I was breast-fed. I just had a series of sweet and impression-resonating dreams in my early 20s that were like, Hercules-dethrones-the-Amazon themed, and now I am, if anything, a legs guy, but really that isn't true. I just like lady parts
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Nice shaming language
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

haha swish

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    LOL @ trying to equate breast/ass preference to breast/bottle fed.

Husband was breast fed... is an ass guy, dislikes big boobs.
    I was breast fed for about a couple of months then mother got a serious infection and I had to be put on bottle.
    I'm all for tits and asses, I really like both... but round asses tend to get a higher vote because I REALLY dislike "noassatol" syndrome.
    My son was breast fed exclusively for over a year... he's a total ass guy. But likes big boobs if they come with a nice booty.

People just like what they like.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I didn't mean "mommy thing" as in, "memory and longing for mom's boobs" in like a literal, memory impression sense. I meant it as in, you are not yet liberated from the boyhood need of motherly attention and affection and therefore are drawn to women with nurturing looking, crybaby-bitch pillow breasts. Then when you are not in the psychological phase, they are less central as an indicator of attractiveness.

canio6 Guest
    speaking as a breastfed individual I am partial to ass but always appreciate a good set of boobs.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I didn't mean "mommy thing" as in, "memory and longing for mom's boobs" in like a literal, memory impression sense. I meant it as in, you are not yet liberated from the boyhood need of motherly attention and affection and therefore are drawn to women with nurturing looking, crybaby-bitch pillow breasts. Then when you are not in the psychological phase, they are less central as an indicator of attractiveness.
    Ya, we got that

No matter how verbose your point may be. It's all the same drivel.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds