Page 688 of 699 FirstFirst ... 188588638678686687688689690698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 688

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    I guess there are two types of men.

Those who admire the beauty in all women and love and respect the differences between genders

And those who think its war.
    What?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    I guess there are two types of men.

Those who admire the beauty in all women and love and respect the differences between genders

And those who think its war.
    I think I'll be taking the winning side. Bloodorchid, will you vouch for me?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Grok is offline Senior Member

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I think I'll be taking the winning side. Bloodorchid, will you vouch for me?
    i'll vouch for you, i'll even vouch for grok for adding a bad male driver gif
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grok is offline Senior Member
    You should see the stuff I don't post.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    should i take back my endorsement of you to the baristas?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I just gave myself a really cute manicure.
    Not sure what's going on... I feel like I'm losing my man card here.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I just gave myself a really cute manicure.
    Not sure what's going on... I feel like I'm losing my man card here.
    Don't be ridiculous. Well maintained hands are incredibly important to all great men. Aramis from the three musketeers soaked his hands in milk to keep them soft.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. Well maintained hands are incredibly important to all great men. Aramis from the three musketeers soaked his hands in milk to keep them soft.
    When I think of my manicure in perspective to the dandified man costuming of ages past... indeed of some current dandified men ... I think I've got a pass.

Thanks Alex.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Bluefish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastman View Post
    **fixed**

ps: in my experience women like that spend all that money/effort/time for each other rather than their prospective males.
    This. I'm a woman too, and just hanging around with other women I can agree that 8 times out of 10 the woman who spends a fortune to make herself up is doing it to impress other women, flaunt something in front of other women, make another woman feel bad or otherwise build herself up and tear another woman down. Of course, the other 2 really ARE spending a fortune to impress males. It feels to me like a maturity thing. As Rivven said, I also don't care much what a guy looks like, as long as he's clean–both body and clothes–and doesn't have hair that looks like he's not sure what a comb is. Not obsessing with the outside of the other sex might have something to do with not obsessing about your own outside.