Page 682 of 699 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 682

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    We prefer the term Indentured-American
    Drives me crazy when women that always wear clothes that show as much cleavage as possible whine when people look at it. It's like having a giant bullseye on your chest. Don't dress like a hooker and you won't be oogled at like one. Women will always be checked out by guys, why make it harder on yourself?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Drives me crazy when women that always wear clothes that show as much cleavage as possible whine when people look at it. It's like having a giant bullseye on your chest. Don't dress like a hooker and you won't be oogled at like one. Women will always be checked out by guys, why make it harder on yourself?
    True. True. I am rather a fan of women in printed T-shirts who get offended when you read them or those with writing on the ass of their pants. "No madam, I was not looking at your chest/ass. I was reading. Thank you for furthering my attempts at literacy."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    True. True. I am rather a fan of women in printed T-shirts who get offended when you read them or those with writing on the ass of their pants. "No madam, I was not looking at your chest/ass. I was reading. Thank you for furthering my attempts at literacy."
    Bout time that schooling paid off! Now you can read words printed on clothing that covers butts. Civilization level advance unlocked.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.
    I think you mis-typed my username again, as this really was meant for me, right?

**bwahahahahahahahahaha**

I love this thread.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Huh...Im new to this forum and read the first handful of pages of this thread with interest....hoping for more actual serious posts by men. Then skipped to the last handful of pages....what a letdown! Its kind of like a pathetic chatroom.

ETA: some people are posting relevant and interesting things...the rest of it is like a script for Idiocracy
    Really? Your beginning on this forum is to carry on like this in 2 out of your first 7 posts?

Do you think we care what you think? Particularly if you haven't extended us the courtesy of getting some context?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    Really? Your beginning on this forum is to carry on like this in 2 out of your first 7 posts?

Do you think we care what you think? Particularly if you haven't extended us the courtesy of getting some context?
    Or content

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Or content
    Good save Kenneth
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Yes, the context of the forum and content!

Way to ruin a great conversation about the getting your freak on (to use Cori's turn of phrase)!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    Yes, the context of the forum and content!

Way to ruin a great conversation about the getting your freak on (to use Cori's turn of phrase)!
    Back to those "juicy" butts and literate breasts...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grok is offline Senior Member