Page 678 of 699 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 678

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Seriosuly have you been on the internet before?
    No, this is my first time. Where do I find the pron and the pictures of the cats that talk all funny - those are hilarious!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    No, this is my first time. Where do I find the pron and the pictures of the cats that talk all funny - those are hilarious!
    Welcome back to the thread stranger. How is life as a statist whore going?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Welcome back to the thread stranger. How is life as a statist whore going?
    Eh, it pays the bills. Murder on the back though.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Eh, it pays the bills. Murder on the back though.
    Is it manly to keep the people down?

Enjoy your warm weather!
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Is it manly to keep the people down?

Enjoy your warm weather!
    Only if you do it while sporting epic facial hair. As such, I fail.

Oh, I will. I will. Though shorts and a T-shirt in November just feels wrong.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    i do it here in kentucky all the time. however after all my ice baths i actually cant tell it is cold yet.

in fact it was 72 in my home last night and i could not sleep as it was too hot.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Understood Q, and it just really isn't cold here - 40s at night but eh, whatever. It just doesn't feel like winter when you are wearing shorts.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Huh...Im new to this forum and read the first handful of pages of this thread with interest....hoping for more actual serious posts by men. Then skipped to the last handful of pages....what a letdown! Its kind of like a pathetic chatroom.

ETA: some people are posting relevant and interesting things...the rest of it is like a script for Idiocracy
    Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Huh...Im new to this forum and read the first handful of pages of this thread with interest....hoping for more actual serious posts by men. Then skipped to the last handful of pages....what a letdown! Its kind of like a pathetic chatroom.

ETA: some people are posting relevant and interesting things...the rest of it is like a script for Idiocracy
    There is an old saying that my mother taught me, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all", perhaps your mother was remiss?
    That hold true to things pertinent to line of conversation as well.
    You completely missed on both counts dear.

You could have simply moved on to another area of the forums where there was more information to suit your interests.

And actually, given the nature if the title of this thread, and the nature of the member who started it... there was NEVER any hope of seriousness here at all. Did you really not get that from the gist of the language used? It's all a rip!

Have a nice day.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Only if you do it while sporting epic facial hair. As such, I fail.

Oh, I will. I will. Though shorts and a T-shirt in November just feels wrong.
    What are you talking about sweetie... shorts and a t-shirt in November feels exactly RIGHT...
    Feels pretty darn good in December too.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.