Page 677 of 699 FirstFirst ... 177577627667675676677678679687 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 677

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    yeah.

and I also don't understand why chip in "ffs you are projecting" instead of 'hey ladies, you misinterpreted what he meant". The unnecessary aggression in that response suggests that he is in fact projecting. (and ummm, waiting for the alleged correct interpretation).

anyhoo. the insight of a completely different 'lifestyle' is interesting and not what I expected
    Because she's been so bitter lately.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    Awww shucks, I just wanna play, I'm not getting fussed about what level I am or what level she may be.

Hey katemary, have fun and just think sex is great exercise, don't stress about the weight. Just be honest about it.

and ummm, if you create a profile, let me know huh? lol
    oh I missed this. Ha!

(hmmm......a hot muscly fireman....)

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Only regret what you did do, not what you wish you had done.

Though sometimes you meet someone, fall instantly in love, and 6 years and 2 kids later you are still together, oh BUGGER!!
    bugger!

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my problem was a large man complained about large women on dating sites 'shooting too high' when picking a sex buddy
    I think his point was that everyone "shoots too high".

It's why being single is tough. We all want someone "above average", whether that's looks, wit, income, whatever. The problem is the math doesn't work.

This problem is magnified on dating sites. In real life there are plenty of subtle suitability cues that can lead to people towards each other, online people have a check list.

I'd also add that I think online dating is particularly bad for dudes. If you can approach a gal in real "meat life", you've probably put yourself ahead of 90% of the other guys. If you've got a little charm and self-assurance, you're in like Flint, even if you're carrying some extra pounds and live in mom's basement.

Online, however, you're just another perv hiding behind a keyboard. You'd damn well better be Brad Pit with a degree from Harvard Law.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Because she's been so bitter lately.
    Totes bitter *nod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    i think his point was that everyone "shoots too high".

It's why being single is tough. We all want someone "above average", whether that's looks, wit, income, whatever. The problem is the math doesn't work.

This problem is magnified on dating sites. In real life there are plenty of subtle suitability cues that can lead to people towards each other, online people have a check list.

I'd also add that i think online dating is particularly bad for dudes. If you can approach a gal in real "meat life", you've probably put yourself ahead of 90% of the other guys. If you've got a little charm and self-assurance, you're in like flint, even if you're carrying some extra pounds and live in mom's basement.

Online, however, you're just another perv hiding behind a keyboard. You'd damn well better be brad pit with a degree from harvard law.
    qfmft
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

endless is offline Senior Member
    Huh...Im new to this forum and read the first handful of pages of this thread with interest....hoping for more actual serious posts by men. Then skipped to the last handful of pages....what a letdown! Its kind of like a pathetic chatroom.

ETA: some people are posting relevant and interesting things...the rest of it is like a script for Idiocracy

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    Huh...Im new to this forum and read the first handful of pages of this thread with interest....hoping for more actual serious posts by men. Then skipped to the last handful of pages....what a letdown! Its kind of like a pathetic chatroom.

ETA: some people are posting relevant and interesting things...the rest of it is like a script for Idiocracy
    LOL. How to win friends and influence people.

Why not get a feel for the forum and the kind of banter that goes on amongst long standing friends, esp in threads lending to random conversations, before making such a rude, unnecessary, judgmental, bitchy observation about the place.

FWIW I found the recent discussion fascinating to have frank insight into things not normally discussed so openly. That is why forums can be great. Even if I have nothing to add, I was interested.
    Last edited by lambchop; 11-21-2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: FWIW

Quarry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    LOL. How to win friends and influence people.

Why not get a feel for the forum and the kind of banter that goes on amongst long standing friends, esp in threads lending to random conversations, before making such a rude, unnecessary, judgmental, bitchy observation about the place.

FWIW I found the recent discussion fascinating to have frank insight into things not normally discussed so openly. That is why forums can be great. Even if I have nothing to add, I was interested.
    + 1000

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    If there isn't inane banter and chat about bizzare and random things, what the hell is going to keep experianced people coming back to the forum to answer all the questions by the newbies. If you look in the other pages it's 90% + serious and sensible, people are happy to answer questions and discuss serious topics with new members and old hands alike. Shooting the shit is pretty much kept to the odds and ends, and that's fine every forum needs a banter space.

Seriosuly have you been on the internet before?
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................