Page 673 of 699 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 673

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    I feel like some kind of rousing pre-battle type speach is called for, filled with lots of double meaning, keeep you pecker up, look before you leap, keep your powder dry, up the bum no babies, that kind of thing
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    I feel like some kind of rousing pre-battle type speach is called for, filled with lots of double meaning, keeep you pecker up, look before you leap, keep your powder dry, up the bum no babies, that kind of thing
    thanks bro!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I admit, the male perspective on the F*buddy hunt is very different!
    Wow... re: Quelsen's post

But then I guess my perspective as a female looking for a f*buddy wouldn't apply to guys on the hunt because that is completely skewed!
    Back when I was single and had buddies... well, lets just say that it wasn't a problem.

My issue was that I eventually broke it off with two guys because they moved into the "wanting more" category.

But... I NEVER presented to a guy as if I wanted to "date"... I always made it painfully clear it was a FWB situation ONLY right from the get go.

I generally selected a guy that I sort of knew socially (this was before dating sites) that I knew I wouldn't want to really date but I had some chemistry with and who I got along with in other areas as friends/drinking/sports/motorcycles/ just general buddies. So not a dating site situation.

As a woman I guess I come at the whole situation from a very different angle... I feel like no one should be misled in the situation. If a guy tells me upfront that he wants to "date" then after sex it's just f*buddy status that's some kinda bitch shit IMO.
    Date hols the connotation of trying to form a long term relationship.
    I think the lying part is bullshit.

As a FWB f*buddy this is important... no need to be rude. You can totally have fun! It can even be long term.
    I had a guy as a FWB for over a year once... we both dated other people to see if we could find someone we really liked...
    But at the end of the night we both had someone to go to for great reliable wonderful guaranteed sex whether we had a dud date, no date, or whatever... where the other person knows all the buttons to push and is familiar and comfortable with the kink.

It was a great relationship for what it was while it lasted...
    I don't think two people need to be in love to enjoy each others company and have fun, including sex.
    on a conventional dating site, tell the truth , on a sex site, lie or you get ignored.

they are strange, everyone is supposed to be there for the same thing, the nasty, but most of the women there while actively having a profile refuse to admit they want the nasty, they have to be "blindsided" into it.

in politics it is called plausible denial-ability
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    In what way?

Do you think guys on an adult site will have a different attitude to women carrying extra weight? On the one hand it should be about the sex, you can be with people you normally wouldn't be attracted to or hang out with. One the other hand, its all about the sex, maybe attractiveness is more important.

Cori - sounds like you had a LOT of fun! Why the concern if it developed into something more? Sounds like a FWB arrangement, without all the usual stress of relationship stuff, is a great basis for developing something more.

Tribal Rob - yeah. Do you think guys on sites that like would treat ladies like whores?

I had "uncomplicated" fun with good male friends in my 20s, where neither of us was under any illusion it would lead to more, but actually going on a site for it is really giving me lots to think about!

Rojo - 7 years either way if you are approaching someone. Who cares if they appoach you.

Nope it is the other way around. bigger women on sex sites are more prone to be extremely shallow bitches who think that because they are putting out they get to climb the ladder about six rungs.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Nope it is the other way around. bigger women on sex sites are more prone to be extremely shallow bitches who think that because they are putting out they get to climb the ladder about six rungs.
    Awesome!
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    ouch!

These sites sound like places where negative views about women are amplified. I kinda hoped it would be a place where the usual shallow mind games and prejudices are left aside, but it sounds worse.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    cause god forbid some fat slut wants to be attracted to a guy before she fcks him, amirite?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The moped analogy isn't wrong for most guys, I have to admit. And I've said throughout my life that the only difference between being fat and being thin is that I kiss a lot more frogs (as opposed to princes) when I'm thin. OTOH, I've noticed that men that are really secure in themselves - i.e., are comfortable with their incomes, their looks, etc., rarely give a rat's patootey whether they are with a pretty/thin girl/woman or not. The homelier or less successful a man, the more he cares what his friends think of "his woman."

Grok is offline Senior Member

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    cause god forbid some fat slut wants to be attracted to a guy before she fcks him, amirite?
    This.

(but hoping slut used for ease of reference )

But also to think my weight puts me "six rungs down the ladder". Logically it must be true, but to hear it said so bluntly...