Page 671 of 699 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 671

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    It is like a candy store! Most people real do you think?
    I think so, but that's based only on my own experiences. Everyone we contacted answered and most have pictures that are either public or private with a password that they can give you. We have met 3 people, one couple and a guy and they were certainly real.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    awesome! Hope it is same for single guys!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    awesome! Hope it is same for single guys!
    it isnt......

couples respond to couples

couples respond to females

couples rarely respond to males

females rarely respond to males

you have missed the season by 4 weeks. everything cycles and if you dont have a steady lay by Halloween you wont get a real change till after new years.

Never admit you are looking for a fbuddy. present as if this was a true dating site, never discuss what everyone knows is on the table

never admit your down time. as far as everyone knows, you just left some chick and really dont have time to squeeze anyone new in, but as long as the person is interesting you can hold a conversation.

any woman that doesnt meet and greet with the option to hit the sack is most likely never going to hit your sack so move on. dont waste your time.

anyone who doesnt wrap it with you doesnt wrap it at all ..... run.
    Last edited by quelsen; 11-16-2012 at 06:08 AM.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    it isnt......

couples respond to couples

couples respond to females

couples rarely respond to males

females rarely respond to males

you have missed the season by 4 weeks. everything cycles and if you dont have a steady lay by Halloween you wont get a real change till after new years.

Never admit you are looking for a fbuddy. present as if this was a true dating site, never discuss what everyone knows is on the table

never admit your down time. as far as everyone knows, you just left some chick and really dont have time to squeeze anyone new in, but as long as the person is interesting you can hold a conversation.

any woman that doesnt meet and greet with the option to hit the sack is most likely never going to hit your sack so move on. dont waste your time.

anyone who doesnt wrap it with you doesnt wrap it at all ..... run.
    The male perspective is fantastic.

I might have a look too...

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post

I might have a look too...
    He's on the money though IME most of the time.

Advice for guys - just coz she was't a f-buddy don't mean you get to be a dick, you still need to be nice and friendly IME
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I admit, the male perspective on the F*buddy hunt is very different!
    Wow... re: Quelsen's post

But then I guess my perspective as a female looking for a f*buddy wouldn't apply to guys on the hunt because that is completely skewed!
    Back when I was single and had buddies... well, lets just say that it wasn't a problem.

My issue was that I eventually broke it off with two guys because they moved into the "wanting more" category.

But... I NEVER presented to a guy as if I wanted to "date"... I always made it painfully clear it was a FWB situation ONLY right from the get go.

I generally selected a guy that I sort of knew socially (this was before dating sites) that I knew I wouldn't want to really date but I had some chemistry with and who I got along with in other areas as friends/drinking/sports/motorcycles/ just general buddies. So not a dating site situation.

As a woman I guess I come at the whole situation from a very different angle... I feel like no one should be misled in the situation. If a guy tells me upfront that he wants to "date" then after sex it's just f*buddy status that's some kinda bitch shit IMO.
    Date hols the connotation of trying to form a long term relationship.
    I think the lying part is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    He's on the money though IME most of the time.

Advice for guys - just coz she was't a f-buddy don't mean you get to be a dick, you still need to be nice and friendly IME
    As a FWB f*buddy this is important... no need to be rude. You can totally have fun! It can even be long term.
    I had a guy as a FWB for over a year once... we both dated other people to see if we could find someone we really liked...
    But at the end of the night we both had someone to go to for great reliable wonderful guaranteed sex whether we had a dud date, no date, or whatever... where the other person knows all the buttons to push and is familiar and comfortable with the kink.

It was a great relationship for what it was while it lasted...
    I don't think two people need to be in love to enjoy each others company and have fun, including sex.
    Last edited by cori93437; 11-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    I'm always amazed that this comes as a revelation to women. Once a male friend of mine told me and a female friend that he had created a profile on dating site (a conventional one). My gal's response was "you'll get a ton of emails". My response would be that he'd get few, that he better do the emailing.

Guess who was right?

One caveat: it's sometimes different for heavy women. They can be "like dudes".

While I'm here in a thread with ladies, I'd like to ask a question.

I'm 44, single and a little confused. (I've never been this age before). I'm not sure what age ranges for dating are realistic. It's not that I overlook 40plus women for the sweet young things. It's just that there really aren't that many single women my age.

From time-to-time, I get looks from younger women but I'm hesitant to move forward for fear of looking like an old fool or dirty old man.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Go with half age plus 7
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Go with half age plus 7
    I knew someone would bring that up. 29? Sounds good.

But I'd really like to get a few female perspectives on when older is too old.