Page 661 of 699 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 661

Primal Fuel
    Dif'rent strokes, I guess. I find Looney Tunes much more entertaining than that.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Grok is offline Senior Member

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah, dump it all off on the husband
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

SarahW is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that's because husband's can't figure out how to turn on the microwave.

Oy! I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! I'm a snoop, sorry!

But I was angry at my husband for a while after he put my cast iron pan in the dishwasher. Tip: if in doubt, ask first.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hint:
    If anyone bothered to read the article... It has NOTHING to do with actual division of house work.

Hooray for "catchy" headlines.
    ďYou have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.Ē
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Blanchy is offline Member
    Being male, and having read the last hundred-so pages of this thread tonight, I figure I'll jump in.

Manly stuff. Ummmm.

My beard is longer than the hair on my head, and I don't plan on trimming it until my work complains about it.

I've taught myself to throw a tomahawk.

When I cut my hair close enough, I have a bald spot where my brother hit me with a brick.

Also, I hate it when people don't use turn signals/leave their turn signals on. Learn to frigging drive.

I'll leave you all with some soothing music, courtesy of Gojira- Gojira - The Gift Of Guilt - YouTube
    "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

wiltondeportes Guest
    Oh, I saw "End of Watch" a couple of days ago. Best movie of 2012. The Three Stooges, Ted, and Act of Valor for runners up.

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    My beard is longer than the hair on my head, and I don't plan on trimming it until my work complains about it.
    Few people look good like that.
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

doublehelix is offline Member
    I guess I am different as a woman. I ascribe to a lot of traditional values, so the comment about not sharing housework doesn't bother me. I don't "look" traditional, if there is a look.

I had to comment being a woman. I see a lot of men with the so-called high maintenance types, and I think they want this.
    I've been on a dating site, and I'd like a guy to share interests and date ( I guess that word is out of date?)...I like things like geology, plate tectonics, history, science gadgets, fashion, politics, music, cooking, and I get called a geek. What the heck? I am not drawn to the guy in scuba gear standing by his corvette.
    I find it very hard to find really masculine men, no, I'm not THAT picky. I just don't like the whole feminized societal thing going on. I liked it when men weren't worried about their feminine sides. That being said, the men posting on here are very refreshing.

To me, the mind is the most attractive thing really.

Blanchy is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    Few people look good like that.
    Well, we're not talking ZZ Top, here. Right now it's at the point where my hair is about and inch and a half, and my beard is maybe two inches.

Also wilton, The Three Stooges? Really? I couldn't bring myself to watch that swill; the originals are just too good. Go watch "Disorder in the Court".
    "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."