Page 657 of 699 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 657

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    You watch your mouth, hater
    I read the detailed description of what he likes... poor confused child.
    *cries for him*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I read the detailed description of what he likes... poor confused child.
    *cries for him*
    Are you denying that gender bender comedies are the funniest things in existence?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Are you denying that gender bender comedies are the funniest things in existence?
    You're wearing lace panties right now aren't you...

*soooo hot*

And no... all gender bending comedies are NOT funny... Just subject yourself to one of the 52 Medea's ... or White Chicks ffs. *sad*

Eddie Izzard though... Eddie... Eddie...
    Funny!
    And so gottdam sexy too.

Oh yeah, This guy too...
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-19-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    You're wearing lace panties right now aren't you...

*soooo hot*

And no... all gender bending comedies are NOT funny... Just subject yourself to one of the 52 Medea's ... or White Chicks ffs. *sad*
    Wrong... I'm not wearing any panties.

And I've never seen white chicks, but one can also put forward that it's lack of awesomeness is more the fault of the modern movie industry than the specific genre.
    Oh and to list a few examples of the perfection of this genre... Mrs. Doubtfire, Twelfth Night (and that disney version with Amanda Bynes, I guess), just about any British comedy and that time I convinced my brother to wear a dress.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

I said funny, not hot. Although some of those scenes where the girls are dressed up like guys and need to shower could count I suppose, but that's only because that specific type of panic has always been a turn on for me. Seriously, the only negative emotions I don't get off on (in myself and in others) would probably be genuine oh-my-god-this-is-the end bloodbath fear.

Well at least that means I'll probably never go out and kil a bunch of hookers.

Sorry... Eddie Izzard is a Comedian, who also is a straight Transvestite. (Wearsladies clothes, also likes to shag ladies)
    So, Gender-bending, Funny... AND hot.

Also... The Rocky Horror, Gender-bending(at every freaking turn!), Funny, and because I'm a weirdo... Hot.

Also... if Disney/Amanda Bynes was involved, NO!

There have been some great gender-bending, funny, and hot and all of that movies... Disney WAS NOT involved. Ever.
    Just sayn.

British Comedy, however, is always acceptable(except BH)... so you get a pass this time.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Sounds funny but I guess I'll need to take your word on the hot part. I couldn't get past the jawline.

Rocky horror?

The play was better but the movie was passably funny.

Monty freaking Python. This alone is proof of gender bending's comedic value. What is BH though?

Oh and I just have to say it..... More like Monty Pythong, amirite?

wiltondeportes Guest
    Is anybody else aware of the "Manosphere"? I just discovered it over the past few days. It's really a culmination of all knowledge that I have sought. The world makes sense now.

PS- ^^^^guys in drag? (Fags in drag?) Not manly and truly disgusting.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Is anybody else aware of the "Manosphere"? I just discovered it over the past few days. It's really a culmination of all knowledge that I have sought. The world makes sense now.

PS- ^^^^guys in drag? (Fags in drag?) Not manly and truly disgusting.
    Actually, both of those men are straight... as in prefer to have sex with women.
    You should maybe familiarize yourself with the terms cross-dresser, transvestite, transexual, and transgendered.
    The one pictured is Tim Curry, an actor, who is dressed for a part in a movie.

Opinions and all....
    I think that dirty looking hippie men are "not manly and truly disgusting"
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-26-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche