Page 655 of 699 FirstFirst ... 155555605645653654655656657665 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 655

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A backhanded compliment is too obvious. The sweet sting of the serpent(tm) makes it look like you're either overlooking a flaw or like said flaw. The entire reason I try not to use it is because, much like a drug, the high is accompanied by an extremely bad low. She'll feel worse about herself once the charm is gone.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i stumble onto some fucked up conversations here on MDA. good for you alex for not being a douche.

Well after having to deal with a douche father and a douche brother the idea kind of soured on me, even with the benefits.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    A backhanded compliment is too obvious. The sweet sting of the serpent(tm) makes it look like you're either overlooking a flaw or like said flaw. The entire reason I try not to use it is because, much like a drug, the high is accompanied by an extremely bad low. She'll feel worse about herself once the charm is gone.
    sometimes i wonder about the blogs you read
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    sometimes i wonder about the blogs you read
    This is just something I've known how to do my whole life. The name is a play on the fact that everything in Ranma 1/2 (the show that I've overwatched) is some sort of ultimate technique, from twirling a ribbon to making pizza.
    But yeah, I've been trying not to use it since I found out that it really screws with the heads of people. I accidentally put my mother into a depression one day while trying to get her to make me some bacon.

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    I was really just kidding about the cologne, I don't think that works on anyone. What is with this Ranma 1/2 I keep hearing about?
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonApple View Post
    I was really just kidding about the cologne, I don't think that works on anyone. What is with this Ranma 1/2 I keep hearing about?
    Only the funniest anime show in existence. It's about this guy whose father pretty much sells him out as a fiancee to like thirty different women. Of course he's in love with one of them and she's the only one who would rather beat him half to death than kiss him. He doesn't really help the situation though since he does what all guys do and makes sarcastic comments.
    Everything also happens to be a martial art too, like martial arts caligraphy and martial arts tea ceremony. He always gets into some fight with a random martial artist.
    Oh and plot twist, he turns into a girl when you splash him with cold water and
    SPOILER

his (er.... her?) rival is in love with his female half.

hm... Have you seen Archer? I think I like it better.

I found Archer to be completely stupid. And not in the good way.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh you have got to be kidding me??? Archer is great! It's been a while since I laughed my ass off, so maybe I'll watch it some today.