Page 654 of 699 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 654

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonApple View Post
    Why can't you combine the two? Instead of bashing someones face in.. well, i'll leave the creative details to your imagination.
    I don't hurt women and I don't fuck men. Nothing against people who swing their sword at other fencers but when it comes to crossing swords I only use the sharp kind.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    You don't fk anything alex
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    I wasn't implying you do anything with other dudes... aside from that.. BORING!!!! sorry
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    do you feel the love when everyone picks on you alex?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Kenn: That's by choice. As I've said, I don't do one night stands and no girl would put up with me for much longer than that.

Poison: In order to combine the two I would either need to be abusive towards women or have gay sex. Neither option is appealing which is why violence is my favourite thing ever. Followed by music, chocolate and expensive cheese.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Kenn: That's by choice. As I've said, I don't do one night stands and no girl would put up with me for much longer than that.

Poison: In order to combine the two I would either need to be abusive towards women or have gay sex. Neither option is appealing which is why violence is my favourite thing ever. Followed by music, chocolate and expensive cheese.
    right...w/e gets you through the day...
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Oh kenny boy, you're forgetting that I'm a jerk. Women love jerks. Heck, half of my sister's friends supposedly have crushes on me, according to her.

Plus I have this odd power to detect insecure women. I think it's called "predatory instinct".

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    I guess after watching so much True Blood, sex and violence are kinda together

Insecure women are usually the easiest, right? Just wear the same cologne as her father, you would be golden.
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

No cologne necessary. Just unleash the ultimate technique: Sweet sting of the serpent. This technique is actually incredibly simple. Just compliment the insecure girl in a way that simultaneously shatters her confidence.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    maybe it's just me, but when i was an insecure girl 'daddy's cologne' and a backhanded compliment wouldn't have worked at all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!