Page 652 of 699 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 652

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Wait, you're really a bangmaid? What happens with the kid? I assume that the father, being rich enough to afford a maid, will pay at least some of the child-rearing expenses.
    And also.... Are you just fucking with us when in reality you just clean up after your boyfriend/husband?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    I clean up after my husband... but that's certainly not how it started lol
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

So the bangmaid thing really is a joke? There's no such profession?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Sorry, you'll have to find your own. Call some maid services in your area, see if you can seduce any. With your sarcastic wit I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

Ochone! To raise my hopes so only to crush them like the skull of a seal in the spring!

Check out the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene, if your into reading... if not, you could try it the other way around. Get a hooker and convince her to clean your house

Meh, I seem to be pretty good with the ladies already. I'm just not relationship material and have no interest in one night stands.

I'm not even sure how to help then..

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    I hated it when I was a man child of six I needed a poo at the lake. It was summer so I cunningly went into the water near where me and my friends were swimming and did a poo underwater. To my horror as I looked around the poo floated out of my arse to the surface. Quick action was needed to avoid discovery. I quickly pulled up my swimming trunks grabbed the poo from the surface of the water when no-one was looking and threw that unwanted bum torpedo out into the lake and far away from me and from where my unknowing friends were playing. I hadn't counted on the two kids on their lilo's though. They found the poo and mocked it as it bobbed away on the ripples of the waves.

There I said it, I was ashamed but I will not be ashamed any more.

Thanks for listening x
    Last edited by elliottsmith; 08-30-2012 at 02:30 PM.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonApple View Post
    I'm not even sure how to help then..
    Find me a hot rich girl who wants a charming, moderately handsome and slightly insane guy?