Page 649 of 699 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 649

  1. #6481
    Alex Good's Avatar
    Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,576
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    meh, find another hot chick!

    or a plain one with a great personality
    For the purposes of these questions there are no other women who rate higher than a -2 left in the world.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

  2. #6482
    Lawyerchick12's Avatar
    Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    You're getting ahead of yourself. When it comes right down to it the current social system is the only thing preventing your subjugation. If you turn against us you destroy the social system and risk being made into what women are in africa and the middle east.
    Risk Made into what women are in Africa eh? Yes, tell that to my female cousin who is youngest female to lead her department in Shell Refineries in West Africa, or maybe the female cousin who got a PHD at 24 and teaches at the University of Accra....Yes, women are really treat like dogs in ALL OF AFRICA sir infact, "hows iz we ever gon progress without ur western ideals being transferred to our savage sexist african continent huh? how iz we eva gon cope?" You are not very bright from your arguments but thanks to lending credence to your abject stupidity by grossly generalizing what "women in Africa are subjected to". However since we are on the subject on these lowly african women in need of westernized saving ideals.....in fact, it is not worth my energy. You are not only sexist but you are also incredibly racist. Congratulations. You are an idiot. First and last time responding on this thread. I don't argue with morons.

  3. #6483
    magicmerl's Avatar
    magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,118
    Is this discussion more or less stupid than the Iodine thread?

    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

    Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

  4. #6484
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    Is this discussion more or less stupid than the Iodine thread?

    Inquiring minds want to know.
    As stupid, less dangerous. None of us are pretending to know more than doctors at least.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #6485
    magicmerl's Avatar
    magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,118
    How about a discussion about how many 5 year olds you think you can take out in a fight? Seems relevant.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

    Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

  6. #6486
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
    You are not only sexist but you are also incredibly racist. Congratulations. You are an idiot. First and last time responding on this thread.
    Why even bother posting and running?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  7. #6487
    Laconophile's Avatar
    Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
    Risk Made into what women are in Africa eh? Yes, tell that to my female cousin who is youngest female to lead her department in Shell Refineries in West Africa, or maybe the female cousin who got a PHD at 24 and teaches at the University of Accra....Yes, women are really treat like dogs in ALL OF AFRICA sir infact, "hows iz we ever gon progress without ur western ideals being transferred to our savage sexist african continent huh? how iz we eva gon cope?" You are not very bright from your arguments but thanks to lending credence to your abject stupidity by grossly generalizing what "women in Africa are subjected to". However since we are on the subject on these lowly african women in need of westernized saving ideals.....in fact, it is not worth my energy. You are not only sexist but you are also incredibly racist. Congratulations. You are an idiot. First and last time responding on this thread. I don't argue with morons.
    Lawyer Chick

    'nuff said.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

  8. #6488
    Alex Good's Avatar
    Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerchick12 View Post
    Risk Made into what women are in Africa eh? Yes, tell that to my female cousin who is youngest female to lead her department in Shell Refineries in West Africa, or maybe the female cousin who got a PHD at 24 and teaches at the University of Accra....Yes, women are really treat like dogs in ALL OF AFRICA sir infact, "hows iz we ever gon progress without ur western ideals being transferred to our savage sexist african continent huh? how iz we eva gon cope?" You are not very bright from your arguments but thanks to lending credence to your abject stupidity by grossly generalizing what "women in Africa are subjected to". However since we are on the subject on these lowly african women in need of westernized saving ideals.....in fact, it is not worth my energy. You are not only sexist but you are also incredibly racist. Congratulations. You are an idiot. First and last time responding on this thread. I don't argue with morons.
    Oh yeah, totally. Because it's not like what I meant by africa was the large part not occupied by a few western oil company workers. It's not like I was talking about the part where women get raped and killed. And I certainly wasn't talking about the part in the north which is in the process of abolishing women's rights.
    No, I was talking about the few pockets set up by people from Europe and North America which altogether make up a completely insignificant part of africa.

    I'll believe that you're a lawyer. All talk and no common sense.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

  9. #6489
    Danielfire's Avatar
    Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia - Sydney
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    For the purposes of these questions there are no other women who rate higher than a -2 left in the world.
    These are pretty tough parameters. It is like Sophie's Choice. Do you have the option of watching her with another first to see if she is all 10 out of 10 but no action? I could dig the watching

  10. #6490
    Alex Good's Avatar
    Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    These are pretty tough parameters. It is like Sophie's Choice. Do you have the option of watching her with another first to see if she is all 10 out of 10 but no action? I could dig the watching
    Yes but if she's anything higher than an 8/10 on the action scale then you need to take the les ramming from question 1. Note: she is 10/10 on everything so is watching worth that much?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •