Page 648 of 699 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648649650658698 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 648

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    Looks like you have anger issues that stem beyond my post, seeing as how many assumptions you made.

Firstly, STDs go both ways, I don't see your point. Some men have STDs and some women do. Secondly, are you honestly blaming death during childbirth on men? Lastly, I did not state women shouldn't be in the army (look up: straw-man argument), in fact I said I was FOR gender equality. I was arguing against this ideology that men were "selfishly" going to war, and keeping all the "fun" for themselves. That mentality is flawed. And lastly, the fact that you made implications that women would "turn" on men shows how mentally unstable you are, and are some type of feminist extremist.

Exhibit B.

Confirmed: You are an unstable radical feminazi.
    see the other thread she posted? ya...
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    poor alex, i feel like i should protect him
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    poor alex, i feel like i should protect him
    Nah, I haven't had this much attention since those girls ogled my legs the other day. Keep it coming.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    and there you have it

ladies! have at 'im!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Ever seen Ranma 1/2? That. I actually came up with this question because I've watched it too much recently.
    No anime ever merits philosophical discussion.

Really the essence of the two questions is whether or not it would be worth it to get with a super hot girl if you have no way to have actual sex with her.
    I don't understand this. To "get with" someone means to have sex with them. Are you asking if getting blueballs from a super hot chick is better than blueballs from an average chick?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpycakes View Post
    No anime ever merits philosophical discussion.

I don't understand this. To "get with" someone means to have sex with them. Are you asking if getting blueballs from a super hot chick is better than blueballs from an average chick?
    You would have no balls in this circumstance.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    I am lost, can't I just have the hot chick without changing anything? No doubt she will attempt to change me in due course anyway

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    I am lost, can't I just have the hot chick without changing anything? No doubt she will attempt to change me in due course anyway
    increase your PUA skillz and she will not only bone you but buy you dinner and make the bed

we all need skillz
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

She's a lesbian so no you can't just have her. You must be female for anything to happen.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    meh, find another hot chick!

or a plain one with a great personality