Page 647 of 699 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 647

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Trolololol
    Ummm, what, Kenn? really? Grow up, man. I 've been here for years. Claiming troll on someone, just because they don't agree with you is weak. I actually have you blocked, man. I 'll just stop responding.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Ummm, what, Kenn? really? Grow up, man. I 've been here for years. Claiming troll on someone, just because they don't agree with you is weak. I actually have you blocked, man. I 'll just stop responding.
    This is a sign of growing up? Jan 2012 is years?

download a sense of humor.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Really? I think the only thing preventing our subjugation is the love for our husbands/brothers/sons. It all starts and ends with us. If we thought for a second that men were out to subjugate us, we would have all of you put down in a second. Who gives birth to you? Has sex with you? Feeds you? Produces your children? Buys your groceries? Cooks for you? We, as women, largely decide whether you live or die, so I don't think we run the risk of subjugation.
    You don't really know what subjugation means, do you? Or is this one of those "you can't rape the willing" statements?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    You don't really know what subjugation means, do you? Or is this one of those "you can't rape the willing" statements?
    I think you need to think about that, and apologize. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    This is a sign of growing up? Jan 2012 is years?

download a sense of humor.
    I've been on this site since 2010, with a different username.
    Why do you have nothing but negativity to bring?

Here's the thing: if I planed to subjugate a woman then that's what I would make her do. As it is, I take care of myself. Three possibilities: you want to do all of that stuff ("you can't rape the willing"), you don't want to do that stuff but are anyway (subjugation) or you aren't doing it and it does nothing to prove that you would win in a war between the sexes.

Essentially my point is this: women have rights because men decide not to take them away. You did not have these rights in the past. You might not have these rights forever. This does not mean that you shouldn't have these rights, it means that you are incapable of bludgeoning men to get them.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    don't be so hasty there

i'll happily bludgeon people
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but women started actively working outside the home, during World War I and II. We made ammo and guns, and all of the American goods, before importation, during those years. We made the guns. We made the ammo. We raised the soldiers. Women risked their lives by having unprotected sex with husbands who may have had sexually transmitted diseases. Women died from untreated STDs (seen as a shame on the family), and from childbirth. Many women have, and will die, proudly for supporting their country. What makes you think, that your comrade in arms, although female, doesn't have the mental and physical capabilities it takes to serve and protect? WE could all turn on you, you know. Then, you'd be truly f*cked.
    Looks like you have anger issues that stem beyond my post, seeing as how many assumptions you made.

Firstly, STDs go both ways, I don't see your point. Some men have STDs and some women do. Secondly, are you honestly blaming death during childbirth on men? Lastly, I did not state women shouldn't be in the army (look up: straw-man argument), in fact I said I was FOR gender equality. I was arguing against this ideology that men were "selfishly" going to war, and keeping all the "fun" for themselves. That mentality is flawed. And lastly, the fact that you made implications that women would "turn" on men shows how mentally unstable you are, and are some type of feminist extremist.

Really? I think the only thing preventing our subjugation is the love for our husbands/brothers/sons. It all starts and ends with us. If we thought for a second that men were out to subjugate us, we would have all of you put down in a second. Who gives birth to you? Has sex with you? Feeds you? Produces your children? Buys your groceries? Cooks for you? We, as women, largely decide whether you live or die, so I don't think we run the risk of subjugation.
    Exhibit B.

Confirmed: You are an unstable radical feminazi.
    Last edited by Bosnic; 08-16-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    don't be so hasty there

i'll happily bludgeon people
    Wanting to fight and being capable of winning a fight are two different things. Guns didn't equalize things enough for women to win a war of the sexes.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    if you kick a woman betwixt the legs, what happens?

if you kick a man..?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!