Page 646 of 699 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648656696 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 646

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpycakes View Post
    You say "turned into a woman." What does that mean? Is it my male brain popped into a woman's body? Then no because the idea of being penetrated by anyone is a turn-off. Is it what the female version of me would be? Also no because I am not homosexual. This question is retarded.
    Ever seen Ranma 1/2? That. I actually came up with this question because I've watched it too much recently. And what about question two? No penetration there.

Really the essence of the two questions is whether or not it would be worth it to get with a super hot girl if you have no way to have actual sex with her. The first time I asked it I just added a negative consequence.

Also, I'm surprised that none of the girls have called me a sexist considering what I've asked could be misconstrued to mean that women are basically sex toys.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    What's the deal with feminism? It seems to have moved beyond gender-equality to actively making women feel like victims, and accusing men for all of the problems in the world.

Wanna know why women are able to work more now? Because there are jobs that don't involving risking your life, long hours in harsh conditions, things like that. Men were disposable back then. Oh, I'm so sorry for not letting you women in the army! How selfish of us to risk our lives for our families.

I'm all for gender equality, but not feminism.

Well to be fair you can't really cause the world's problems without the ability to open pickle jars.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    What's the deal with feminism? It seems to have moved beyond gender-equality to actively making women feel like victims, and accusing men for all of the problems in the world.

Wanna know why women are able to work more now? Because there are jobs that don't involving risking your life, long hours in harsh conditions, things like that. Men were disposable back then. [I]Oh, I'm so sorry for not letting you women in the army! How selfish of us to risk our lives for our families.

I'm all for gender equality, but not feminism.
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but women started actively working outside the home, during World War I and II. We made ammo and guns, and all of the American goods, before importation, during those years. We made the guns. We made the ammo. We raised the soldiers. Women risked their lives by having unprotected sex with husbands who may have had sexually transmitted diseases. Women died from untreated STDs (seen as a shame on the family), and from childbirth. Many women have, and will die, proudly for supporting their country. What makes you think, that your comrade in arms, although female, doesn't have the mental and physical capabilities it takes to serve and protect? WE could all turn on you, you know. Then, you'd be truly f*cked.
    Last edited by Rasputina; 08-16-2012 at 07:18 PM.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but women started actively working outside the home, during World War I and II. We made ammo and guns, and all of the American goods, before importation, during those years. We made the guns. We made the ammo. We raised the soldiers. Women risked their lives by having unprotected sex with husbands who may have had sexually transmitted diseases. Women died from untreated STDs (seen as a shame on the family), and from childbirth. Many women have, and will die, proudly for supporting their country. What makes you think, that your comrade in arms, although female, doesn't have the mental and physical capabilities it takes to serve and protect? WE could all turn on you, you know. Then, you'd be truly f*cked.
    Way before ww1
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Way before ww1
    True, too, true.

What makes you think, that your comrade in arms, although female, doesn't have the mental and physical capabilities it takes to serve and protect? WE could all turn on you, you know. Then, you'd be truly f*cked.
    You're getting ahead of yourself. When it comes right down to it the current social system is the only thing preventing your subjugation. If you turn against us you destroy the social system and risk being made into what women are in africa and the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    You're getting ahead of yourself. When it comes right down to it the current social system is the only thing preventing your subjugation. If you turn against us you destroy the social system and risk being made into what women are in africa and the middle east.
    Really? I think the only thing preventing our subjugation is the love for our husbands/brothers/sons. It all starts and ends with us. If we thought for a second that men were out to subjugate us, we would have all of you put down in a second. Who gives birth to you? Has sex with you? Feeds you? Produces your children? Buys your groceries? Cooks for you? We, as women, largely decide whether you live or die, so I don't think we run the risk of subjugation.
    Last edited by Rasputina; 08-16-2012 at 07:54 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    We, as women, largely decide whether you live or die, so I don't think we run the risk of subjugation.
    haaaahahahahahahahaaa

i enjoy that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Really? I think the only thing preventing our subjugation is the love for our husbands/brothers/sons. It all starts and ends with us. If we thought for a second that men were out to subjugate us, we would have all of you put down in a second. Who gives birth to you? Has sex with you? Feeds you? Produces your children? Buys your groceries? Cooks for you? We, as women, largely decide whether you live or die, so I don't think we run the risk of subjugation.
    Trolololol
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds