Page 635 of 699 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 635

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    What... no Michael Flatley?
    I'm surprised he's not posting more viking stuff
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I'm surprised he's not posting more viking stuff
    And why is that?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    What... no Michael Flatley?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by govinca View Post
    If you pimp yourself out as armcandy, cheap (or expensive, for that matter) floozy, or in any other way get all your needs met based on your looks, you better have a back up plan. Looks are surface deep and fade, but ugly goes straight to the bone.
    I qualified as male arm candy before my second bike accident. Now my teeth are screwed up.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    You so crazy alex lol
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I qualified as male arm candy before my second bike accident. Now my teeth are screwed up.
    Yeah, for sure, when your permanent teeth come in I guess it takes away from the cuteness.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, for sure, when your permanent teeth come in I guess it takes away from the cuteness.
    Funny. I was somewhat attractive in the time between my weight loss and my bike accident last year. I would have been good looking for much longer had I started eating properly at 15 instead of 18. Now until I get my teeth fixed (cosmetic and so not covered by the hallowed Canadian healthcare system) I'm stuck at being average.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Ayn Rand sucks.

Sucks.
    Anybody care to discuss Ayn Rand? Below is a link to the full length version of that speech. I find what she says to be pretty true for me.

Philosophy: Who Needs It?

wiltondeportes Guest
    I'm not sure where to put this, but I feel like telling someone that I ate 12 eggs, half a stick of butter, 2 pounds of beef, half of an 18 lb watermelon, a branch of grapes, and a few plums today. Feelin' good!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Anybody care to discuss Ayn Rand? Below is a link to the full length version of that speech. I find what she says to be pretty true for me.

Philosophy: Who Needs It?
    I'm halfway through reading that and I've noticed that Rand seems to believe that it is important to come to a conclusion on all of these matters in order to program our everyday reactions to fall in line.
    Assuming she is correct that these decisions affect our daily interactions, why is it so important to give a yes or no answer? Can't we admit that we don't know and decide how to act anyway? For example I don't know whether the universe exists or not but I choose to act as if it does.