Page 633 of 699 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633634635643683 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 633

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post

*edit: unless by friend you are using Darth's definition.
    How is my definition different?

I like my female friends. That's why I'm friends with them.

Even the ones I'm not sleeping with.

I think guys who want to be friends with a woman "in the hopes of getting laid" are doing it wrong.

I have no "hopes" of getting laid. I'm getting laid, whether if it's with one of my awesome female friends or some other woman who happens to fancy me.

To be honest some women can't handle the fact that I can want to have sex with them, but don't need to and don't need to please them in the imaginary "hopes" that I might one day be granted the exalted honor of maybe possibly if the stars are aligned just right get some side boob action. Whatever, they were squares anyway.

canio6 Guest
    Well, some men lack your natural charm and relationship with the powers of darkness. I was speaking of them.

Caveman_chris is offline Junior Member
    It works quite simply for me, if you (a female) can hold a conversation with me ( not talk about girly sh!t) and not weird, wheather you be hot or not, I can 'be your friend'. However if you are hot but have the personality of a brick, I'm either going to try and have sex with you or failing that go somewhere else.

BTW I'm 24, and walk around with my tongue out a lot. Doesn't mean I'm an arsehole that only thinks women are used for sex.
    Last edited by Caveman_chris; 07-17-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Some of them cook and clean too.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman_chris View Post

BTW I'm 24, and walk around with my tongue out a lot. Doesn't mean I'm an arsehole that only thinks women are used for sex.
    Of course not, it just means you're a healthy mammal.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman_chris View Post
    Of course it is not all they are used for/good for. Also, perhaps times of changed, but given even you said you do not want to talk about girly shit (and it is called girly shit for a reason) most men do not seek friendships with those with which they do not share similar interests. While not everyone is alike and some chicks like sports and some dudes like girly shit, most gravitate to those with whom they have the most in common. So what are the chances when you want to hang out with friends you are thinking, "Lets call up a bunch of women to watch the game because they are cool to hang with in a completely non-sexual fashion"?

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    No, while I am sure your proverbial pants are amazing, I am too old and married to care. As I said, it changes with age and commitment level. As I am not trying to get laid you have a different value as a person. As such, I am happy to be friends with you. Just do not expect me to want to hang out if you turn into a psycho during shark week.
    you crack me up every time. no my proverbial pants are not amazing, but it was a rhetorical question.

darth hit it squarely on the head. he must have the Power of Darkness sitting on his shoulder, whispering the right moves.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Horse shit.

I can be friends with women I want to fuck, so long as they can be friends with a guy who likes fucking and find them attractive.

No manipulation necessary.

No sex necessary.

Of course I will prioritize my time for women I can actually have sex with, but that doesn't mean I can't be friends with women I'm not fucking.

...on the other hand my favorite retort to "let's just be friends" is "Cool, my friends help me get laid. So which of your hot friends looking for an orgasm do you want to set me up with?"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    How is my definition different?

I like my female friends. That's why I'm friends with them.

Even the ones I'm not sleeping with.

I think guys who want to be friends with a woman "in the hopes of getting laid" are doing it wrong.

I have no "hopes" of getting laid. I'm getting laid, whether if it's with one of my awesome female friends or some other woman who happens to fancy me.

To be honest some women can't handle the fact that I can want to have sex with them, but don't need to and don't need to please them in the imaginary "hopes" that I might one day be granted the exalted honor of maybe possibly if the stars are aligned just right get some side boob action. Whatever, they were squares anyway.
    DtF for el presidente
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    DtF for el presidente
    Bill Clinton 2?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i hope so
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds