Page 632 of 699 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642682 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 632

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Can I rave about something instead of rant? I've been commuting by bike a LOT this year. I have one thing to say. I LOVE women joggers, of all shapes and sizes. Damn. Yes.
    jiggling boobs and butt?

yes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    jiggling boobs and butt?

yes
    Excellent...and Of COURSE!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It depends on when she communicates it and if both have similar expectations. If per your article a dude is honest then 90% (or more) of conversations of a single man with single women would be, "Hi, I'm canio. Yeah, I'm talking to you because, well, your ass is tighter than your friend's and I think if I play my cards right I can probably get you drunk enough to blow me in the bathroom. By which I mean, have a meaningful relationship." Sure, dude can be more subtle "I think you are nice and blah and perhaps we could date etc" but point being most of the time dude is going to get blown off (and not in the bathroom) because unless their is some kind of mutaul chemistry/attraction or the girl is looking hard to go out, the guy is going to have to work at it a bit. Perhaps build up some rapport or common ground.

This is where the friendzone bullshit starts. Dude and Chick become 'friends' because he is trying to get said common ground and then boom he is her brother or 'friend' because guys apparently do not have enough friends without the chick they have known for a month thinking he needs another. And sure, friends always let their friends pay for everything, kind of like dates but not really because they are such good friends and yeah, dude really should know better but really he is just trying to not be the douche you find in every club, which pretty much makes him another chick at least in the girl's mind because she is more likely to make out with her GF than this dude.

Because lets be honest, I have never met a single dude who says, "I need more friends. How about some that don't like sports, get bitchy 5 days a month, and expect me to listen when they cry. All this while I am not getting laid. Yup, sign me up" Sorry, doesn't happen. So ladies, if said dude is trying to be your friend he is really trying to hook up but be nice about it. Telling him 'you do not see him that way' means he will probably start sliding towards the asshole/gaming ways of getting chicks.

It is nice being old and married at times. Women can make some good friends but not when single, just not seeing it.

(okay, it might happen occassionally that a single dude wants to make friends with a single woman but I wouldn't wager on it)

(I should add that as one ages this changes, but young dudes, nah, not looking for friends.)
    so in other words, there is no such thing as a man who wants to be friends with a woman. canio, are you just trying to get into my proverbial pants?

i don't think the chick in question is thinking "oh, what void can i fill in this guy's life? oh i know, i can be his friend!!" For whatever reason, he doesn't fill that "wanna bang?" void for her; so he can accept that she wants nothing more out of the relationship and move on. If he doesn't want more female friends, no one's holding a gun to his head. Grow some balls: "sorry, i don't want to be just friends." Chances are, there are women who know him and are stuck "in the friendzone" and he just doesn't realize it because he doesn't equate them with sex. it goes both ways. accept it and move on, figure out what you're doing wrong.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    so in other words, there is no such thing as a man who wants to be friends with a woman. canio, are you just trying to get into my proverbial pants?

i don't think the chick in question is thinking "oh, what void can i fill in this guy's life? oh i know, i can be his friend!!" For whatever reason, he doesn't fill that "wanna bang?" void for her; so he can accept that she wants nothing more out of the relationship and move on. If he doesn't want more female friends, no one's holding a gun to his head. Chances are, there are women who know him and are stuck "in the friendzone" and he just doesn't realize it because he doesn't equate them with sex. it goes both ways. accept it and move on, figure out what you're doing wrong.
    I think his point was that if you're attracted to a woman and want more, you can't just be friends because you have an ulterior motive for your actions.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    in which case move on?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

ah. then the dude's not being up front. he can accept that he's not getting into her pants and just be friends, or he can decide he doesn't want more female friends and be upfront: "not interested in just friendship." she can take it or leave it and they both move on (or get it on, she might change her mind). this whole "friendzone" thing is just as much his fault as it is his. she's not some prize to attain, either she's into him or she's not. doing her favors and listening to her kvetch about her love life isn't getting him any closer (if that's even the case here). apparently she has made her intentions for the relationship obvious.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 07-17-2012 at 01:21 PM.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    ah. then the dude's not being up front. he can accept that he's not getting into her pants and just be friends, or he can decide he doesn't want more female friends and be upfront: "not interested in just friendship." she can take it or leave it and they both move on (or get it on, she might change her mind). this whole "friendzone" thing is just as much his fault as it is his. she's not some prize to attain, either she's into him or she's not. doing her favors and listening to her kvetch about her love life isn't getting him any closer (if that's even the case here). apparently she has made her intentions for the relationship obvious.
    Lol, I don't think you understand guys
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

probably not. i've only been romantically involved with one, so maybe i'm clueless. what is it that i'm missing?

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    jiggling boobs and butt?

yes
    Jiggling boobs, firm butt. Wahoo! Plus that aside, just people exercising is sexy. Seeing the determination, the effort, the dedication. Love that in addition to the physical characteristics of the person.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    No, while I am sure your proverbial pants are amazing, I am too old and married to care. As I said, it changes with age and commitment level. As I am not trying to get laid you have a different value as a person. As such, I am happy to be friends with you. Just do not expect me to want to hang out if you turn into a psycho during shark week.

I was speaking more to young guys.

And yes, it would be awesome if guys were just up front but "Hi, I am going to be your friend in the hopes I get laid" sounds creepy. It's true, it just comes across wrong. Kind of like how "I am not really interested but you buy me stuff so will do until I can get better" doesn't come across well. So dude tries to be nice and the gets friendzoned. As such, I am just putting out that public service message...ladies, if he is young and single and you are too, he wants to get laid; he does not want to be your friend/buddy/brother/etc.

*edit: unless by friend you are using Darth's definition.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony