Page 622 of 699 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 622

wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

*packs up vagina and goes home*

i'm not going to the lady threads either, i don't like reading that kinda stuff. but okay
    Don't pack up! We aren't through with you.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    This thread will die fast again, good job grumpy
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it's an idea for a whole thread, but what music do you use for lifting workouts?
    (Don't be corny and youtube-link eye of the tiger)

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    Maybe it's an idea for a whole thread, but what music do you use for lifting workouts?
    (Don't be corny and youtube-link eye of the tiger)
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Best movie adaptation of the saga to date:

In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

impala454 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwarehank View Post
    Stupid laws. His plumbing works. Her plumbing works. What's the big fucking deal man?
    Well you gotta draw the line somewhere. I have to admit I think it sucks pretty bad when you see a 22 year old teacher had sex with an 18 year old student and everyone goes bananas about it and the teacher gets labeled a child molester. On the flip side I think it's absolutely disgusting when people do that to young children who don't know any better.
    -Chuck

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by impala454 View Post
    Well you gotta draw the line somewhere. I have to admit I think it sucks pretty bad when you see a 22 year old teacher had sex with an 18 year old student and everyone goes bananas about it and the teacher gets labeled a child molester. On the flip side I think it's absolutely disgusting when people do that to young children who don't know any better.
    Agreed. Though the age of 'don't know any better' seems to be getting lower and lower. I read recently about a teacher who got fired for not noticing two third grade students engaged in oral sex.

While the teacher sure as hell should have noticed something like that and stopped it - 3rd grade...oral sex...What. The. F*ck?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Maybe I'm just pointing out how women can't shut up.
    Ummmm, dude, they're women. Just like I presume every guy in the world is a class A doosh, every woman in the world is a pain in the ass. Once you have that mindset, you are then pleasantly surprised when the people you are talking to are not nearly as bad as your pre-conceived notion. Win, win.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Best movie adaptation of the saga to date:

I was only bothered by Gerard Butler's Scottish brogue, as Geatland is in southern Sweden... but, I got over it. It's quite good, and has a fair degree of accuracy to 6th-7th century Scandinavian practices.
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

wiltondeportes Guest
    I made a standup desk on accident a couple days ago, and I love it! I'm never going back to a sitdown desk. Plus, it's right in front of my bed, so I have the option of going wireless with my keyboard/mouse and laying down.

Some people will tell you to buy these expensive desks, but all you have to do is buy:
    -4 to 6 4"x4"x36" for legs
    -1 3/4" Plywood 2x4 for the top

Jam in some wood nails from the top of the plywood, and you are good as long as you don't have sex on it or something.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 04-04-2012 at 11:52 AM.