Page 620 of 699 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 620

  1. #6191
    664570467's Avatar
    664570467 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Primal Fuel
    That old Monty Python Sea Shanty song keeps running through my head. "Men, men, men, men....................."
    Last edited by 664570467; 03-29-2012 at 06:50 AM.

  2. #6192
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    How often do you really want to read about vaginal discharges?
    +1

    besides, what are we, grade schoolers? the girls have cooties! we women keep this thread relevant, so bitch all you like but you kind of need us.

  3. #6193
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    +1

    besides, what are we, grade schoolers? the girls have cooties! we women keep this thread relevant, so bitch all you like but you kind of need us.
    I think we have different definitions of relevant.

  4. #6194
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    good point. we keep the hits up? i really don't know what he's bitching about.

  5. #6195
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    good point. we keep the hits up? i really don't know what he's bitching about.
    Well, he might be bitching about pages upon pages of useless back and forth and pictures of stupid shit like...I don't know...cats. He might also be bitching about the fact that while this is not middle school some members of the gender without penises are unable to get away from the mentality of "I want it so it is mine" a.k.a. "I will post where ever I want and think I bring value even if I don't."

    Not that the above is limited to women or to anyone specifically when it comes to the forum as a whole but when it applies to this thread the last few page it definitely seems to.

    Of course, I am just speculating. I cannot read Grumpy's mind.

  6. #6196
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, he might be bitching about pages upon pages of useless back and forth and pictures of stupid shit like...I don't know...cats. He might also be bitching about the fact that while this is not middle school some members of the gender without penises are unable to get away from the mentality of "I want it so it is mine" a.k.a. "I will post where ever I want and think I bring value even if I don't."

    Not that the above is limited to women or to anyone specifically when it comes to the forum as a whole but when it applies to this thread the last few page it definitely seems to.

    Of course, I am just speculating. I cannot read Grumpy's mind.
    Are you saying you don't like kittens? Geez do you club baby seals in your spare time too? Though, that'd be primal right?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  7. #6197
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Are you saying you don't like kittens? Geez do you club baby seals in your spare time too? Though, that'd be primal right?
    Not a huge cat person. I'm more a dog guy. As for baby seals, they are cute, and I have never clubbed one. It is still early though.

  8. #6198
    Alex Good's Avatar
    Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,576
    You may borrow my gaff if you ever want to start that clubbing career.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

  9. #6199
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
    I stay out of those threads... nothing interesting there...

    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    How often do you really want to read about vaginal discharges?
    Exactly!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  10. #6200
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Not a huge cat person. I'm more a dog guy. As for baby seals, they are cute, and I have never clubbed one. It is still early though.
    More a dog person as well... also allergic to cats.

    If you take up clubbing baby seals... I want a coat!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •