Page 620 of 699 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 620

664570467 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That old Monty Python Sea Shanty song keeps running through my head. "Men, men, men, men....................."
    Last edited by 664570467; 03-29-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    How often do you really want to read about vaginal discharges?
    +1

besides, what are we, grade schoolers? the girls have cooties! we women keep this thread relevant, so bitch all you like but you kind of need us.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    +1

besides, what are we, grade schoolers? the girls have cooties! we women keep this thread relevant, so bitch all you like but you kind of need us.
    I think we have different definitions of relevant.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    good point. we keep the hits up? i really don't know what he's bitching about.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    good point. we keep the hits up? i really don't know what he's bitching about.
    Well, he might be bitching about pages upon pages of useless back and forth and pictures of stupid shit like...I don't know...cats. He might also be bitching about the fact that while this is not middle school some members of the gender without penises are unable to get away from the mentality of "I want it so it is mine" a.k.a. "I will post where ever I want and think I bring value even if I don't."

Not that the above is limited to women or to anyone specifically when it comes to the forum as a whole but when it applies to this thread the last few page it definitely seems to.

Of course, I am just speculating. I cannot read Grumpy's mind.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, he might be bitching about pages upon pages of useless back and forth and pictures of stupid shit like...I don't know...cats. He might also be bitching about the fact that while this is not middle school some members of the gender without penises are unable to get away from the mentality of "I want it so it is mine" a.k.a. "I will post where ever I want and think I bring value even if I don't."

Not that the above is limited to women or to anyone specifically when it comes to the forum as a whole but when it applies to this thread the last few page it definitely seems to.

Of course, I am just speculating. I cannot read Grumpy's mind.
    Are you saying you don't like kittens? Geez do you club baby seals in your spare time too? Though, that'd be primal right?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 Guest
    Are you saying you don't like kittens? Geez do you club baby seals in your spare time too? Though, that'd be primal right?
    Not a huge cat person. I'm more a dog guy. As for baby seals, they are cute, and I have never clubbed one. It is still early though.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    You may borrow my gaff if you ever want to start that clubbing career.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
    I stay out of those threads... nothing interesting there...

How often do you really want to read about vaginal discharges?
    Exactly!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I still find it funny that in threads that are "for women," like any menstrual thread, pregnancy thread, She-Grok thread, and so on, men tend to stay out, whereas in this thread, which is clearly meant for men, half of the posts are by women.
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Not a huge cat person. I'm more a dog guy. As for baby seals, they are cute, and I have never clubbed one. It is still early though.
    More a dog person as well... also allergic to cats.

If you take up clubbing baby seals... I want a coat!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.