Page 60 of 699 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 60

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Nonononono! Leave Riv exactly where he is! There's nothing wrong with a man with a garden and bread making skills!!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    hahaha! i knew it rivv!

i like tights and boots with a long shirt or a short dress. showing yer butt is just weird.
    I forgot to mention that if the top covers the butt then magically I'm ALL ABOUT TIGHTS. Because I have to wonder, from looking at the legs, how the butt looks.

BayouPrimal is offline Member
    Only thing better than sundresses?

White skirts.

In college my roommates and I couldn't wait for "white skirt season," that first hint of spring when all the girls would hang up their jackets and start strutting around in short skirts.

White skirt season was followed by bikini season in the summer, and then tight sweater season in the fall.
    My wife and I have our own humble food blog. Not 100% primal, but we try to keep it interesting.
    www.fatandflour.com

Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Nonononono! Leave Riv exactly where he is! There's nothing wrong with a man with a garden and bread making skills!!
    He wants to grow pretty flowers with which to decorate his hair, soon enough he'll be making edible flowers out of stevia to decorate his paleo cakes with. I know it!!

Quote Originally Posted by BayouPrimal View Post

White skirts.

In college my roommates and I couldn't wait for "white skirt season," that first hint of spring when all the girls would hang up their jackets and start strutting around in short skirts.

White skirt season was followed by bikini season in the summer, and then tight sweater season in the fall.
    See also: WHITE JEANS.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    With all the cooking that boy does I'm quite convinced he wishes he could be one of you! No offense Riv but seriously... stop trying to grow a garden and bake bread, we need you back on our side!
    I can't help it, sir. I am a man of many interests. They even made a series of commercials about me.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    He wants to grow pretty flowers with which to decorate his hair, soon enough he'll be making edible flowers out of stevia to decorate his paleo cakes with. I know it!!
    Thanks for reminding me of cake. -_-
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    These are fighting words, boy

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPrimal View Post

White skirts.

See also: WHITE JEANS.
    Yes and yes. Being here in Miami that means it's that season for most of the year...
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    white jeans? really? i'm convinced there are few women alive who feel comfortable in white jeans, which are as worthless as heels or tiny feet from a practical perspective.