Page 59 of 699 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 59

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    my wedding dress was the Lilith dress from Hot Topic (back when hot topic was still kind of cool). it cost all of $70.

oops again...

(btw, this super hot lady is a proponent of breast feeding)

theholla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadude View Post
    Wow this must be the fasted growing thread on the forum!
    I never bought any bandages after moving out, and I dont have duct tape either.. At the same time I have a tendency to want to pick off food that is stuck to my sharpened knives with my fingers..
    My response is usually light swearing and then wrap the cut in toilet paper or summin and apply pressure, then smear honey over the wound when the bleeding stops haven't gotten an infected wound this way! (but deep wounds have a tendency to break open and bleed again)
    Yeah, honey has awesome antimicrobial properties! After my last kitchen accident, I couldn't stop the bleeding. So I rode the trolley (streetcar or tram to you non-Philadelphians) to the emergency room with my hand wrapped up in a bloody paper towel. No one looked twice. You see some weird shit on public transit.
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    The irony of this thread being subverted by and about its antithesis pleases me . You gals have good taste in gals.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

(i'm convinced Rivvin started this thread because he was jealous of our awesome blood-based powers)

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theholla View Post
    My hubs is also a big fan of all of the above. Skinny jeans for the butt emphasis, flats b/c he hates women in high heels (probably has to do with him being 5'5"), and sundresses for that ephemeral femininity thing. Not lingerie though - he seems to find it silly, and considers it a waste of time when you could just be naked instead.
    Ehh yeah I mean I think the whole deal with lingerie is that it covers just enough but there’s still some mistery underneath.

Another one what say you all about BLACK TIGHTS?

When worn with a top and well, footwear is not really important, but here in Jersey girls tend to wear them with boots (because they’re retarded)

I find that personally, I’m really not into them! The reason being that they show too much! Too much butt! You may be thinking… why is that bad? And mostly because even if the butt is nice… well, there’s no mistery! I can see your ass girl and sure it’s nice but I’d rather you wear some tight jeans instead. I think it just leaves too little to the imagination and for me that’s the excitement right there.

I don’t suppose this is a Jersey only thing, but it’s everywhere here! My gf doesn’t dress like that (she feels too exposed) and I’m glad because I told her I love how she looks in jeans but I wouldn’t want her to wear tights that show off the goods.

Sucks when you have those up-and-comers wearing these things. These 15-16 year old girls are blurring the lines, something in their frankenfoods are making them age at dramatic rates!! We’re asked to avert our eyes, but… come on…

Sorry to pedophile all over your shit.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I am jealous of bleeding genitals.

edit: I have learned so much about all of you through this thread. I'm just building material for my next big post. It's a symbiotic relationship, really.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    (i'm convinced Rivvin started this thread because he was jealous of our awesome blood-based powers)
    With all the cooking that boy does I'm quite convinced he wishes he could be one of you! No offense Riv but seriously... stop trying to grow a garden and bake bread, we need you back on our side!

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Renaissance View Post
    This thread is getting back on track.
    +10000 I love me some heavy weaponry... my personal fav Puff the magic dragon...she's OBMF

hahaha! i knew it rivv! but keep up the cooking, don't listen to iniquity; a wooden spoon is the new man tool.

i like tights and boots with a long shirt or a short dress. showing yer butt is just weird.