Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 584 of 699 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Shop Now
    good point. another tactic is to actually learn about their religion and then disprove it to them. they'll at least stop sending the impressionable ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I do... they are almost as annoying as you, but unfortunately not nearly as entertaining.
    Have you asked them about the awesomeness of Allah or Thor or Jupiter?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I used to keep a handy stock of pamphlets by the Church of the SubGenius.

I live a few blocks from a small church... REPEAT city. I swear they stop in about every other week, and I always tell them the same thing. Plus the odd Jehovah's witness people... bleh.
    Plus it's often teenage kids... naked or flirting with them wouldn't do unless I want trouble. LOL
    Could always hang a new sign on the door...

pitbull_with_aids.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I like this... since they are such frequent visitors I could print up some literature of my own with various gods/goddesses according to the season to to swap wit them. That might even be fun. Easter is coming, I see an opportunity.

Or just FSM, FSM is so cute he might even peak the teens interest. LOL

Primal Moose: Not city. Small town... but in town rather than out. I'm disabled... it's better for me to live where I can access SOME things independently. The nearby library, a few blocks the opposite direction from the church, is a converted one room school house.
    Last edited by cori93437; 03-23-2012 at 11:10 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I like this... since they are such frequent visitors I could print up some literature of my own with various gods/goddesses according to the season to to swap wit them. That might even be fun. Easter is coming, I see an opportunity.

Or just FSM, FSM is so cute he might even peak the teens interest. LOL
    Who would you pick for Easter?

It'd be more fun to do a comparison contrast of Christian, Babylonian, Egyptian and Sumerian origin myths juxtaposed with pre-Incan diety of Viracocha
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

And on that note, I'm going to go fantasize about being a hentai octopus with a dorm full of asian women who have boob jobs, and tan lines.

Nite.

night.

i don't get hentai. makes me want to vomit. enjoy!

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    Who would you pick for Easter?
    I was thinking simple... just poke holes in the easter bit with the pre-Christian Babylonian, Egyptian and Sumerian origin myths. Christians certainly didn't invent that stuff, it's all borrowed. Cybele/Attis Ishtar/Tammunz, so forth. Pretty much the entire region has a version of this that predates JC by quite a lot.

It has to be something easily digestible and that can be simplified into short statements... nothing too in depth. That is the correct nature of such pamphlets I believe... no need to get too complicated in order to ruffle the feathers of the local parishioners on patrol.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.