Page 583 of 699 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 583

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    jedi mind tricks.

i prefer my fuck buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Where's my money?
    oh so it was that kind of thing. i thought we had something real *sob*

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    just put "obama supporter"
    I voted for Al Sharpton.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    So... do you think it would keep religious solicitors away if I hung a cross upside down over my door?

I have a "no solicitors" sign, but they knock anyway and I point to the sign and say "no solicitors", and they reply "Oh we aren't soliciting, we just want to bring you the word of (insert whatever prevalent current mythical belief system here).
    Last edited by cori93437; 03-23-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    So... do you think it would keep religious solicitors away if I hung a cross upside down over my door?
    Maybe.

hahaha... So I once bought some cookies from a girl scout. I told her to wait while I fetched the money, which gave me enough time to go to the basement.

As she was leaving the porch after I paid her, I took an ax and swung it into the decaying jack o' lantern that was still there a month after Halloween.

Man, you should have seen the look on her face. You could never do something like that these days, not even on your own property. I like to think I caused that young woman a few nightmares.

Those were some pretty good cookies.

kenn is offline Senior Member

I have a "no solicitors" sign, but they knock anyway and I point to the sign and say "no solicitors", and they reply "Oh we aren't soliciting, we just want to bring you the word of (insert whatever prevalent current mythical belief system here).
    Who cares?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Who cares?
    I do... they are almost as annoying as you, but unfortunately not nearly as entertaining.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member

Pull a Robin Williams and just answer the door naked.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

i know it's cliche, but flirting with them should do the trick. also, the jesus solicitors around here usually respond well to a polite "no thanks, i'm not interested. have a nice day." i haven't had many repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

oh so it was that kind of thing. i thought we had something real *sob*
    Hey YOU'RE the one who wanted to know about Tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i know it's cliche, but flirting with them should do the trick. also, the jesus solicitors around here usually respond well to a polite "no thanks, i'm not interested. have a nice day." i haven't had many repeats.
    I live a few blocks from a small church... REPEAT city. I swear they stop in about every other week, and I always tell them the same thing. Plus the odd Jehovah's witness people... bleh.
    Plus it's often teenage kids... naked or flirting with them wouldn't do unless I want trouble. LOL
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche