Page 573 of 699 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 573

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Only in SF.
    Hahaha! Perfect.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    So not true... I spent 20 years on an 85acre farm... living with only 3 other people on it. If people don't want to leave you in peace, there is no PEACE when you share a roof.
    Then you failed to find peace yourself. The onus is on you, not them.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Then you failed to find peace yourself. The onus is on you, not them.
    LOL.... sometimes you are so clueless it's cute.
    I was my bad I couldn't find inner peace while my dad was knocking my moms teeth out. Absolutely.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I was my bad I couldn't find inner peace while my dad was knocking my moms teeth out. Absolutely.
    You misrepresented your environment

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    apparently he's never attempted to share space with someone who has BPD. I have no issues sharing small spaces with my immediate family. i currently have no private space due to sharing a bed with a toddler, but i can handle that. i've also lived in a ~750 sq. ft. 1-room apartment with my husband and two kids; wasn't really an issue except for the inability to entertain friends.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 03-23-2012 at 10:06 PM.

No I didn't... I lived in a family home on a farm of 85 acres... with mother, father, and brother (three other people, a family home... at times an additional person lived there, my mothers mother... she was also helpless to stop the violence)... and I said that if other people in the home don't want peace you won't have peace either. After my mother died I was the one punched in the face. I certainly wanted peace, and could escape it for snippets by staying out, but under that roof... there was no peace.

And you can glorify communal multi-generational living all you like... but in societies where it is still common there is also a higher incidence of violence against women. It's often considered normal.
    Aren't families fun!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    apparently he's never attempted to share space with someone who has BPD. I have no issues sharing small spaces with my immediate family. i currently have no private space due to sharing a bed with a toddler, but i can handle that. i've also lived in a ~750 sq. ft. 1-room apartment with my husband and two kids; wasn't really an issue except for the inability to entertain friends.
    Seriously... Or a drinking problem that leads to smacking the nearest person for no particular reason.
    Or a PTSD marine sniper who liked to pull guns on people and you were never quite sure if he really knew who you were sometimes.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

No I didn't... I lived in a family home on a farm of 85 acres... with mother, father, and brother (three other people, a family home... at times an additional person lived there, my mothers mother... she was also helpless to stop the violence)... and I said that if other people in the home don't want peace you won't have peace either. After my mother died I was the one punched in the face. I certainly wanted peace, and could escape it for snippets by staying out, but under that roof... there was no peace.

And you can glorify communal multi-generational living all you like... but in societies where it is still common there is also a higher incidence of violence against women. It's often considered normal.
    Aren't families fun!

All women are victims of the male hierarchy forgive me forgetting this key lesson from the feminist movement

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    and now we're back to the he-man woman hating club

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and now we're back to the he-man woman hating club

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    I loves me some vageenas!!! WHHEEEWWWWWWW!!!!