Page 551 of 699 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 551

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    Trekfan (first mistake there; choosing Star Trek over Star Wars...just for that, you deserve to be single forever ;P),

Hey, brotha, I'm with ya. I'm only a couple years older than you and, unlike you, haven't dropped all my weight (so got that going against me) and my romantic life is atrocious. I'm a hopeless romantic myself but haven't had a serious girlfriend in a little over four years. Had lots of dates and a few hookups in that time, but not much. I have no problem admitting I hate it. I want a girlfriend again. I miss having that closeness and everything with someone...especially since moving to San Francisco. Haven't met very many people here, and I am not a person that does well in solitude lol To make it worse, fell for a really awesome, very cute girl in my Foodies club at school...finally grew a pair and asked her out a few days ago...lets just say it looks like the singleness wont be changing in my foreseeable future! lol

What I'm trying to say is, man, I know it's fricken tough. I'm not going to try to give you advice, seems like some of the people here have given much better advice than my lame ass could haha I say follow it. But mainly just want to say, buck up. It ain't easy, but nothing worth it ever is. It just takes time. And I know it's hard, but just remind yourself that you're not the fat kid anymore. I know that that never goes away; but just think of it this way..if my fat ass has the courage to ask out "girls out of my league" even though history shows me it wont end well, what excuse do you have??
    I am a Star Trek fan, first and foremost. Star Wars is in the mix after, lol.

Your story is one I can very much relate to. And you're right, it's hard to get out of the "fat kid" mindset. Damned impossible it seems because once your the fat kid you're always the fat kid seemingly.

Nevertheless, your point is a valid one. I don't have anymore excuses; sure, I can make some more up, but in truth I don't have anymore. I need to be more confident, more courageous, and ultimately man up. I just find that hard to do after so many years of not doing it, you know? I will try however. That much is certain. Thanks for sharing

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    Bullshit son, there's only one country western singer worth listenin' to.

Slim MuthaFuckin' Pickens

Dr. Strangelove: Major Kong Rides The Bomb 1080p - YouTube

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Bullshit son, there's only one country western singer worth listenin' to.

Slim MuthaFuckin' Pickens

Dr. Strangelove: Major Kong Rides The Bomb 1080p - YouTube
    You, sir, sadden me deeply...

Willie Nelson - Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground - YouTube

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

oh look, it has a companion.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    first! women are just like men except we have breasts. WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU GUYS
    No because women have this thing that they do where they start thinking about something, make it personally about themselves, then enter into a feedback loop of emotionally charged and skewed logic that gets more and more insane and when they finally verbalize their thoughts, they are so divorced from reality it's incredible.

Ah, forget it, just watch these.

The real meaning of MPH - YouTube
    Sara explains the 80MPH viral video - YouTube

Imagine guys talking like this.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Roach is offline Senior Member
    Bitches be crazy, man. Bitches. Be. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    No because women have this thing that they do where they start thinking about something, make it personally about themselves, then enter into a feedback loop of emotionally charged and skewed logic that gets more and more insane and when they finally verbalize their thoughts, they are so divorced from reality it's incredible.

Ah, forget it, just watch these.
    you're absolutely correct. men never do that. ever.

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Ugh...definitely didn't marry her for her brain...which is stupid..looks fade and there's no way the sex is that good...I'd take an "average" girl who's smarter than me than a supermodel who's dumber than a gold fish..

Roach is offline Senior Member