Page 549 of 699 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559599649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 549

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    okay okay okay...

first! women are just like men except we have breasts. or tits. whenever you start talking yourself out of saying hi to someone, remind yourself that she is a person exactly like you are. you aren't a newborn, you've been around people enough to know that saying hi is good, grabbing your junk is bad.

second! you see a nice looking lady out and about, smile and say hello. if she stops, you can stop. if she smiles and nods and keeps walking, you keep walking. baby steps.

essentially, do like kenn said, don't put zeh vagine on a pedestal. WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU GUYS and there are even women who love gaming

my point is, don't feel like you have to be a baller. we have the exact same insecurities

so get out there and smile and say hi and conversate

and only immolate on youtube as a last resort
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Shut up about this crap.

It isn't manly.

Do something manly like gnawing off your arm to display your mild displeasure over something insignificant.

Feh!
    give up and go back to eating virgins. (btw, don't try to look for a funny image for that one with kids around)

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    okay okay okay...

first! women are just like men except we have breasts. or tits. whenever you start talking yourself out of saying hi to someone, remind yourself that she is a person exactly like you are. you aren't a newborn, you've been around people enough to know that saying hi is good, grabbing your junk is bad.

second! you see a nice looking lady out and about, smile and say hello. if she stops, you can stop. if she smiles and nods and keeps walking, you keep walking. baby steps.

essentially, do like kenn said, don't put zeh vagine on a pedestal. WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU GUYS and there are even women who love gaming

my point is, don't feel like you have to be a baller. we have the exact same insecurities

so get out there and smile and say hi and conversate

All sound advice. Trust me, I'll never be a baller though, I struggle to win a game of 21 with my brothers, lol.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    don't take advice from women on how to meet women, they lie
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    please be sure to post a link here before you die of smoke inhalation or go into shock.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    give up and go back to eating virgins. (btw, don't try to look for a funny image for that one with kids around)
    Are virgins still virgins after being "eaten" though? I mean, if you're not going all "vlad the impaler" on them but...

Electric Wizard - Vinum Sabbathi - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Everyone knows Chaohinon is a woman.

i honestly don't know.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    It's more like what they think they want and what they actually want aren't the same thing
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    It's more like what they think they want and what they actually want aren't the same thing
    It's more like Chaohinon hasn't got the balls to just admit that he's a misogynistic creep, and tell us what he really thinks about those stuck up bitches.