Page 538 of 699 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 538

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    There are more beautiful women per square mile on The Strand than any other place I have been in the country.

Although I do remember a nightclub in Vegas that had a lot of really nice looking women too.

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    I've walked that strip a few times when stuck on layovers at LAX when traveling. You really need to get out a bit more IMO. The word that comes to mind when I think of that area is FAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    There are more beautiful women per square mile on The Strand than any other place I have been in the country.

Although I do remember a nightclub in Vegas that had a lot of really nice looking women too.
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    I saw some very attractive women this evening. But I have issues talking to chicks I find attractive.

However if my housemate gets laid before me I have to give him 10 bucks. I really don't want to hand over 10 bucks.

And this thread has recently got kinda creepy...

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    like i said until i was blue in the fingers several pages back, just ask em out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreebie View Post
    I've walked that strip a few times when stuck on layovers at LAX when traveling. You really need to get out a bit more IMO. The word that comes to mind when I think of that area is FAKE.
    It probably helps if you hang out with professional volleyball players.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1990 View Post

And this thread has recently got kinda creepy...
    recently?

kenn is offline Senior Member
    A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000.. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then he married the one with the biggest t!ts.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    It probably helps if you hang out with professional volleyball players.
    I don't know about that. I've never met a professional volleyball player, but I have a healthy relationship and plenty of 'the old how'syerfather'.

It probably helps much more if you actually talk to a female, and don't make it seem like your entire future happiness depends on the conversation.
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    it's funny because it's true.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!