Page 512 of 699 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 512

kenn is offline Senior Member
    How are you failing in San Diego? It's like a non-stop whore convention

Are you working the accent angle?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    I musta missed all the whores while I was there.

Pity.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I want a "nice girl."
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

FFS, stop being a feg . Seriously though, I am told there are many of those in SD as well. You are either not trying at all or are lazy

Laconophile is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Well, what I'd really like to do, if I had the guts to do it, would be to ask her if she could help me with my grocery shopping. But maybe I should just ask her for her phone number or a lunch date or something, not sure. Anyway, she's not really making it easy for me to approach her, I'm just going to lay low for now and see if she comes around.

Thanks for the link.
    There are 3 different ladders women have their male suitors climb. The LJBF (let's just be friends) ladder: this is the ladder that leads nowhere, avoid at all costs. The beta male suitor ladder: the long, expensive ladder that leads first to withheld sex and then to dull sex, cuckholded children and divorce court. And then there's the alpha ladder: the short ladder that leads straight to sex.

Don't be friendly to her, that'll put you on the LJBF ladder. Don't ask her on a formal date, that only leads to the beta ladder... if at all. Many young women wont even entertain beta suitors until alphas lose interest in them.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconophile View Post
    There are 3 different ladders women have their male suitors climb. The LJBF (let's just be friends) ladder: this is the ladder that leads nowhere, avoid at all costs. The beta male suitor ladder: the long, expensive ladder that leads first to withheld sex and then to dull sex, cuckholded children and divorce court. And then there's the alpha ladder: the short ladder that leads straight to sex.

Don't be friendly to her, that'll put you on the LJBF ladder. Don't ask her on a formal date, that only leads to the beta ladder... if at all. Many young women wont even entertain beta suitors until alphas lose interest in them.
    The "alpha beta disco" model of human sexuality is so dull and boring.

People screw for all sorts of reasons. Just find one you want to screw who wants to screw you, and when you're done screwing be done.

There are no "alphas" there are only "betas" who have temporary advantage until they weaken and are knocked off the hill. When people talk about this model they should really be referring to "gamma" behavior, since the "gammas" are the ones who get cuckolded, divorced, etc. "Betas" are the ones running around shoving for position.

Feh.

Yer all a buncha baboons.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Yer all a buncha baboons.
    what he said
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laconophile View Post

So this is great information, but another issue I have is that I'm afraid my inexperience is going to show up at some point. No woman I ask out is going to have any idea that I've been locked up in my house for x number of years, they are all going to expect me to be some kind of smooth operator since I'm older and not married. I'm afraid I will have to explain to my date why I'm so bad at dating. I'd like to climb that alpha ladder but I'd think I would freeze up half way through and make myself look desperate or something.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    So you know what to do the other half of the time?
    No, I was exaggerating. I basically don't know what to do, period.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    So this is great information, but another issue I have is that I'm afraid my inexperience is going to show up at some point. No woman I ask out is going to have any idea that I've been locked up in my house for x number of years, they are all going to expect me to be some kind of smooth operator since I'm older and not married. I'm afraid I will have to explain to my date why I'm so bad at dating. I'd like to climb that alpha ladder but I'd think I would freeze up half way through and make myself look desperate or something.
    "It's complicated" use that instead of explaining yourself.