Page 510 of 699 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 510

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Just pretend she's one of the guys you used to hit on.
    Right because I have little experience with women must mean I'm gay. Probably what everyone at Whole Foods is thinking right now...

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Right because I have little experience with women must mean I'm gay. Probably what everyone at Whole Foods is thinking right now...
    I'm glad you agree with me. Don't worry if they know you're gay. Chicks love the challenge of turning a gay dude straight.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

I have no experience with asking men out either, so your advice is not helpful.

I have no experience with asking men out either, so your advice is not helpful.
    You don't ask men out! You exchange a couple looks and hump! Gay men have it so easy. No idea why you're switching teams...

You don't ask men out! You exchange a couple looks and hump! Gay men have it so easy. No idea why you're switching teams...
    LOL. It's not like some women have been so evil that it's made me consider it, but I've chosen to just be a hermit / recluse / monk instead.

LOL. It's not like some women have been so evil that it's made me consider it, but I've chosen to just be a hermit / recluse / monk instead.
    I don't know why you don't just grab your sack and do it? (ask her out)

I don't know why you don't just grab your sack and do it? (ask her out)
    I've thought about that and I think it's because I'm afraid of being in a relationship. There was a woman who stalked me when I was in college and for real it was a nightmarish experience. I have a fear that once I'm in a relationship with a woman she is going to do everything possible to try and get me to marry her. I feel like as soon as I stick my dick in a woman's pussy without a condom for half a second I'm going to get a call the next day from her claiming she is pregnant and we need to get married.

I think I might be more confident in asking women out if I knew how to dump them.

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    Why wouldn't you be wearing a condom if you weren't married or in a monogamous relationship?

I've thought about that and I think it's because I'm afraid of being in a relationship. There was a woman who stalked me when I was in college and for real it was a nightmarish experience. I have a fear that once I'm in a relationship with a woman she is going to do everything possible to try and get me to marry her. I feel like as soon as I stick my dick in a woman's pussy without a condom for half a second I'm going to get a call the next day from her claiming she is pregnant and we need to get married.

I think I might be more confident in asking women out if I knew how to dump them.
    So wear a condom and stop being so paranoid?

I'm sure there are thousands of websites that can tell you how to dump someone.

Psycho Stalker Chateau Heartiste

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Not all women are looking to get hitched and have babies. I've had this happen to me in the past when with other men and I've had to be flat out brutally honest that all I wanted was a good time and that was it. It was over every time I mentioned that. Never really bothered me any. Just be prepared and carry protection.
    Georgette